Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14011402140314041405 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:31pm
I enjoy going back and looking at videos I've made. I can't wait to make more.
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:35pm
thanks SL. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:35pm
sigh.. its non stop 

just got home, gotta leave like 10 minutes ago to go to like 3 places.. really gotta study.. 

tomorrow is gonna be stressful as hell 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I think I'm gonna put together a look book of potential outfits with all the clothes I have just to give me an idea of what I have that actually goes with other stuff that I have. I have a bad habit of buying stuff just because it's cute without actually thinking about whether I have something else to wear it with

use polyvore

I forgot all about polyvore. Unless it's changed I thought polyvore just lets you pull clothing items off of websites that you like though. I was gonna put together outfits using clothes I already have but haven't worn yet and just take pictures with my camera of each outfit.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:36pm

jr.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

sigh.. its non stop 

just got home, gotta leave like 10 minutes ago to go to like 3 places.. really gotta study.. 

tomorrow is gonna be stressful as hell 

Girl you stay runnin' late.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:39pm
I have a full time job after college. it's not great, but there's room for growth and they have tuition reimbursement for when i start working on my mba or msa. i just need to submit this background check and i'm good. thank god. i just hope i don't blimp up once i start working. there is a trader joe's across the street though, but i think i'll pack lunch and snacks. yes. things are starting to look up for me. 
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:43pm
my pictures come in tomorrow hopefull
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:44pm

I think I'm gonna put together a look book of potential outfits with all the clothes I have just to give me an idea of what I have that actually goes with other stuff that I have. I have a bad habit of buying stuff just because it's cute without actually thinking about whether I have something else to wear it with

use polyvore

I forgot all about polyvore. Unless it's changed I thought polyvore just lets you pull clothing items off of websites that you like though. I was gonna put together outfits using clothes I already have but haven't worn yet and just take pictures with my camera of each outfit.

if the clothes are still on the store's website you can save them in polyvore

I do it all the time

Oh. I don't even remember where I bought half of the clothes I bought though so that's probably be a problemOuch
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:52pm
y*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14011402140314041405 3140>