BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12011202120312041205 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:59am
the only chick from texas i like Heart

jr.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:59am
Me and math is like a love hate thing. It's the only subject I seem to excel in since I was young (horrible at everything else). And it's the only class/homework I don't dread. It's hard as hell though and takes up a sh*t load of time (20 hours last week on HW/Studying)

The math department at my school>>> than the econ department. The econ department is bigger and less organized. Plus, they throw you in these 400 people classes with teachers who can't speak english. It's frustrating. Math has tutoring available 10 hours a day, and the profs and TA's are always very helpful. I think that it helps a whole lot.  (not to mention they do a good job with setting you up with jobs/internships/opportunities)

I might or might not have knocked the guy I like over.Dead
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:01pm
Coco, if it makes you feel any better, I heard that calc here is like unnecessarily hard because they are trying to make it a weed out class for engineering. I heard it's not like this at other schools. Also, everyone says that calc 3 is easier than calc 2.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Dec 05 2012 at 12:18pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:03pm
jay-z's last 3 albums might've sucked, but got dangit he won

jr.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:06pm
cocaine, purp, and molly !!!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:09pm
been laughing since this morning :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:11pm
@ you knocking him over

how? what did he do/say after? thats hilarious.. 
but depending on how bad it was, that could have started a new friendship.. now he'll always notice you as the girl who knocked him over and you can wave at him and stuff.  

Math for me is just hard.. all of it. i dont like it. it like.. takes over your world. too much time. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:14pm
Lmao wtf?

Was dude mad cause he liked the gay dude and was having problems sorting out all his feelings?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:15pm
Oh wait gay ball...so both of them gay?
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:17pm
they're all gay, you two :laugh::laugh::laugh:

fdbafgjdbafjafbldrgberai @ the punch/mace combo

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake