Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11521153115411551156 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:39pm
lol...from my experience with Nigerians, they are very confident and think highly of themselves...not that its a bad thing but it can be overbearing at times. I even find myself letting my boo know that things don't work his way or my way...they work "our way"...
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:41pm
I just broke one of the pegs to my laptop charger off inside the socket. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:45pm
I'm noticing a trend in females hurrying to marry guys that are in the miltary...And it seems like they usually marry after being together for some months which makes me give them the side eye as far as whether they are actually with the guy for love or just the benefits from him being in the military.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

lol...from my experience with Nigerians, they are very confident and think highly of themselves...not that its a bad thing but it can be overbearing at times. I even find myself letting my boo know that things don't work his way or my way...they work "our way"...
Your boo is nigerian so you can talk. lol. My mom said that nigerian men are overbearing and a bit controlling. Im not sure if she's just talking or has experience though.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:51pm
i like africans too. I think its interesting to see the diff faces of africa. 

this ugly guy from sierra leone had the audacity to come over to 'help' me with my school work, and wrote his number down on my notebook, but yea i asked if he was nigerian and he really scoffed and was like, "Nu, da hell... i aint no damb nigerun" i thought that was interesting... 

his friend was kinda cute. he had been looking at me for a minute.. he didnt come over til later though and the sierra leone guy was like "naaaah, we dun need yur help, gu bahk ova thuh" 

i liked his personality though. he was very blunt. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Your boo is nigerian so you can talk. lol. My mom said that nigerian men are overbearing and a bit controlling. Im not sure if she's just talking or has experience though.

No, hes Ghanain...but I have friends who are Nigerian...born and raised!!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:53pm
My friend told me that no other africans like nigerians. (she's liberian)

lol @ the way you typed that.Dead
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i like africans too. I think its interesting to see the diff faces of africa. 

this ugly guy from sierra leone had the audacity to come over to 'help' me with my school work, and wrote his number down on my notebook, but yea i asked if he was nigerian and he really scoffed and was like, "Nu, da hell... i aint no damb nigerun" i thought that was interesting... 

his friend was kinda cute. he had been looking at me for a minute.. he didnt come over til later though and the sierra leone guy was like "naaaah, we dun need yur help, gu bahk ova thuh" 

i liked his personality though. he was very blunt. 
LMAOOOOO
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

My friend told me that no other africans like nigerians. (she's liberian)

lol @ the way you typed that.Dead
As of now, I believe that...but then again I haven't met a person from every African country...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:03pm
Speaking of people who tend to be on the clingy side, I noticed when I lived in Miami that alot of Haitian men seem clingy and don't like to take no for an answer. I can't even count how many of them tried to talk to me while I was at school and some would follow me around in the library. I had this one Haitian guy who, without fail, would come sit beside me and try to talk to me every damn day while I was waiting for the city bus to come so I could go home from school. I kept telling him I had a man yet he'd still go on trying to list all the things he could supposedly do for me then had the nerve to tell me to "tell your boyfriend not to worry I'll protect you while you're at school." Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11521153115411551156 3235>
  Share Topic