Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11441145114611471148 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Do all africans think that way?

I knew a ghanain that was so clingy and pushy trying to get my number or hang with him. Dude was like 50 and married

But when I saw him with his wife one day all of a sudden he didn't know me.

Well, from experience with my BD Cami is right as far as them thinking they own every damn thing. He's one of those types that wants everything to go his way. At one point during our relationship I had to straighten him because he wanted me to be this certain type of person that I wasn't and I told him that the things he wanted weren't what attracted him to me in the first place so why would I try to be those things AFTER we were together.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:35pm
Why would she want u in a club if ur preggo?? Is she that selfish?...Damn!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:35pm
Oh no. I think she is trying to scam me
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

*rubs niecys belly* How you doin today?

My other preggo at work went home early this morning. Musta caught a stomach bug. I thought I was coming down with one last week with the way I was feeling. Then I woke up Saturday completely fine again. Weird

LOL I'm good. I slept all damn day though. I think I've been feeling drained because I've been forgetting to take my iron pills the past few days. I actually forgot I was anemic until when I got preggo and they made me start taking iron supplements.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Why would she want u in a club if ur preggo?? Is she that selfish?...Damn!

Because she wants somebody to drive her there that's why. What's so funny though is she's only asking me because we stay around the corner from each other. I don't even hang with this girl the only reason we know each other is from H.S. and because I hang, or rather used to hang with her sister all the time. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:39pm
Man this email got me all excited thinkin' I was about to get some free monies to spend on amazon.com and it was just some spam survey mess for a giftcard.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:39pm
lol...from my experience with Nigerians, they are very confident and think highly of themselves...not that its a bad thing but it can be overbearing at times. I even find myself letting my boo know that things don't work his way or my way...they work "our way"...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:41pm
I just broke one of the pegs to my laptop charger off inside the socket. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:45pm
I'm noticing a trend in females hurrying to marry guys that are in the miltary...And it seems like they usually marry after being together for some months which makes me give them the side eye as far as whether they are actually with the guy for love or just the benefits from him being in the military.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

lol...from my experience with Nigerians, they are very confident and think highly of themselves...not that its a bad thing but it can be overbearing at times. I even find myself letting my boo know that things don't work his way or my way...they work "our way"...
Your boo is nigerian so you can talk. lol. My mom said that nigerian men are overbearing and a bit controlling. Im not sure if she's just talking or has experience though.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11441145114611471148 3140>
  Share Topic