Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10021003100410051006 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

When I was a freshman in HS, I was bullied really bad. My friend encouraged me to go to the school counselor (I was really shy so I didn't want to pour out my feelings to an adult I didn't know). So my friend went with me to go see her. She was just the temporary counselor while the other one was away on maternity leave. Anyway, i know it's her job, but she really helped me out dealing with life. 

She left and the other lady came back. I just didn't feel comfortable with her. I went to her to tell her about how they were writing mean things about me on my locker. She did nada.

My bullies apologized senior year, I still secretly ...*poof*. Im starting to feel the same way about my roommate. This isn't healthy.

HugI didnt see what u poofed but maybe you should see a therapist, if it helped you before, it wouldnt hurt to try it again. And how exactly do you feel about your roommate? What is she doing to upset you?
Sponsored Links

sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:31pm
I think my parents had a secret kid they didn't tell me about.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:32pm
where've you bean?

jr.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:34pm
My roommates a bully. She just yells, cusses, tries to make demands, and is really passive aggressive. Im so over her.
Im just mad at myself because I feel like Im not doing anything to defend myself.

Do you guys want to see a pic of one of my hs bullies?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:35pm
Jr who are you talking to ? Lol
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:36pm
you lol

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:39pm
Oh lol, I've been around.

How you bean?
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:41pm
i've bean ok. beaing a human bean

how's that job?

jr.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:41pm
have you tried talking direct with her? You really should put your foot down before it gets too out of hand. Is she of the clear variety? And go ahead and post gurl, i wont judge you Big smile
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:42pm
We need a poetry thread. I have some rhymes to spit
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10021003100410051006 3140>