Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19891990199119921993 2331>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hey CB...*waves*....how u doing?Smile
Afro treating u good?
why is this even a bloody question???!!

what nonsense!

Calm u ass down ...its a question cause MI know u have a wondering yeye...kmt. U better treat har good or else...BEATINGGGG
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:21pm
gkiss is a darn fool lmao. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:32pm
@Kc and Diane my cousin is going through it with her fiancé. That's a long story but she and I had a long phone conversation last night and everything seemed cool. Today, she texted me "thank you for being who you are, I love you." So, I'm like "I love you too." We will randomly text one another telling each other how much we love them so the text wasn't out of the ordinary. Then she text back how she hopes that I find some one who appreciates the person that I am and her last text was "I love you Cuzzo, never forget that." That alarmed me so I asked her if she was okay, she read the text but didn't respond. I called her, her phone went straight to voicemail. 3 hours later, still no response. She could be at work and have her phone turned off but something about that last text is working my conscious. When my brother is suicidal he sends out texts like that. I'm tempted to call her mom or another family member to go check on her(she lives in a different state) but if she's just at work, I don't want to get them involved in her personal business. My bf says I'm overreacting so I'm going to wait a few hours.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:42pm
I would like to remain anonymous. I have a serious question. I'm 23 years old and I don't have much experience in the real world and more so when it comes to relationships. My son's father is 31 and for all of my son's life, he has been in and out. I feel like I know the answer to my own question, but I just want to hear a grown person's thoughts on it, to help me understand. He's always sent hints that he likes me, but never has actually said it. We were in a sexual relationship for a year before my son was born. I was 18 and he was 26. I thought things were o.k our first date, but it quickly turned into just those 1 a.m calls. I've always wondered why he never showed interest in me, I am a good person, I'd like to think. He's had several girlfriend in between the whole 4 years now, we have known each other, none worth sh*t. Anyhow, as I said, he would always joke like he did, but it never went anywhere. Sadly, I'm still sleeping with him. I've tried stopping, honest but he has a hold on me and he knows and might I say loves to rub it in. How do I get from under him. I never once expected for us to be together once my son came. I've lied to myself about my feelings for him, but never that. I know I still like him. Why I don't know. Does he/ has he ever liked me?. What's wrong with me? Any insight to help me get it together, I'd appreciate it.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:49pm
I was pregnant a few years back and had a miscarriage and I found out I'm expecting again. My boyfriend and I agreed we'd wait and tell people after we made threw the 1st trimester unfortunately he lied and did everything the next day by telling everyone. This isn't the first time he's lied so there's no trust now. What would you do if it was you? How would you be a smart ass by baking or taking something to embarrassed him-- I need ideas whatcha got? If it's a smart comment keep moving. I'm mad n hurt and it's time he hurt to but in a embarrassing way. IDEAS PLEASE.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Just putting this out in the universe..

I want to be in New Orleans next February

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:27pm
Aww, Ash Hug  You're not overreacting; I'd be worried too.  I hope she's okay and keep checking on her.  If everything is fine, make sure to let her know how much it scared you and how you'd feel if you lost her.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:51pm
that joan rivers thread tho...ooooo wee....LOL

Geek
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:03pm
i told my bestie to let me know if she was doing anything for her bday friday so I could come home and celebrate with her

she's just now texting me talking bout come home...now I have to pack my ish. clean my house. go find something to wear. all before 1 tomorrow. she better be glad i love her
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:21pm
Awww you sound like a good friend Deva.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19891990199119921993 2331>
  Share Topic