BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21502151215221532154 2264>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:24pm
But..but.. my boobs look really good

But yea it's only been 6 months. My first period was awful. The ones after that weren't too bad and it gets lighter and shorter each time
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:27pm
Damn HB. What birth control are you taking? That's why I'm iffy about switching BC like my doctor wants me to. The one I'm on now my period comes on the same time each month.

CR I think it's interesting and weird how women's bodies sync up with each other like that. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:28pm
That depo shot

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:28pm
I bit my tongue about this little girl using my cup while she was here

They just left today and I think she took it with her

WTF
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:34pm
I've heard so many mixed reviews about that shot. Speaking of BC my doctor kept trying to get me to try some BC that they stick underneath the skin in your arm. I didn't know that even existed. I knew they had one they stick in your veejay but not your arm. 

I feel like I'd have no control over it especially if I have a reaction to it that I don't like versus with the pill I could just stop taking it if I don't like the way my body reacts.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:34pm
Does midol get rid of cramps for ya'll? How many do you take?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:35pm
Pancakes for dinner sounds like a mighty fine idea right now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:40pm
I think I'm immune to medicines

They never work on me
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:47pm
seriously. im startin to think something is for real wrong with me. who knew that a teaspoon and a half was gonna have me all loopy. this is why i dont take meds. been feelin crazy every since i took that stuff im about to go pour it out.Cry had me in the bed all day today.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 5:23pm
this heat isnt helpin. my friend talkin bout he wants to go to comic con then visit me...and im like dont do it mayne...you'll die..youre used to that east coast weather ...this stuff here will kill ya steppin off the plane. has no one seen the az sponge bob meme? thats real life right there lol. 

Funny memes summer in arizona

Edited by Lady ICE - Aug 30 2014 at 5:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair