Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19731974197519761977 2437>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:11pm
I think I love everything about my s/o <3
that man is so dope 
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:07pm
Have yall had 54th streets hot wings? Oh mylanta better than wingstop
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:29am
This is the last time I do anything with this niqqa....he makes me so sick! Ughhhhhhhhh! What a waste of time and money!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:40am
I met a 39 yr, old man with no kids, that live at home with his mom and work 3 days at McDonald's that sucks his thumb and owes in probation fees. He make only enough money to pay his car note but is also trying to pay for rims thru rent-a-tire so he's broke before payday. His mom pays his car insurance, he go to a plasma center for gas money and to pay for his phone but to add insult to injury he has a drug problem. He expects someone to just give him money to help him but his priorities are messed up, am I wrong to walk away when he whine about his needs for finances.

one of the top comments: Marry Him what are you waiting for?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:43am
good question. i should try this one day

Question: So is there anything a female can send to her man while he is at work? Like surprise him with something? You know how men send flowers or chocolates etc. What can I send my man that wouldn't be weird??
Thanks, open to all suggestions.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:53am
^^^ bwahahahahahahah!

we gonna be rich we made it!!

morning!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:10am

this is how they came to africa, on that we come in peace sh*t

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:48am
Omg. My roommate is so inconsiderate. .second night here and she came in loud both nights waking me up. We are going to have to talk.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:51am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^morning!!LOL

anonymous said:

The postings of "women of color" make me feel ashamed and outcasted because I am white. The movement should be beyond the physical pride features. We need to come together with mind, humble acceptance of each other in human nature.

nice.LOLClap

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:58am
Ooh.so now they want to be quiet, after they realize they woke me up. Too fuccin late.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19731974197519761977 2437>
  Share Topic