BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222123212421252126 2269>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this stuff was literally roots,

stringy, about 15cm, brown and black, smelt a lil like raw monkey nuts

raw monkey nuts!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDead

def. roots and not seaweed irish moss, ok got it.

Princess is always saying buy a pre-made bottle for yourself, buy some roots "chuss mi" [trust me], and im well aware that this is a cultural staple/way of life BUT it is only when a foreigner sings its praises Im interested, believe lmao. Its the yardie way lolol

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 24 2014 at 3:11pm
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:12pm
Im kinda awkward and strange as well Cherry

But thats what makes me ME!!  ApproveLOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:18pm

lol

mhhmmmmm
Stern Smile you're not supposed to agree hmph!

lol hb....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:24pm
it must have broke your poor little heart when the boys used ot say.......and my eyes would fill with water inside i:d burn............lonely girl you were so lonely........you're a beautiful woman

BIG TUNE!! shell any Jamaica dance. 

the music my neighbour plays has to be clean cause his grams is visiting (for about a month now.) HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, no weed smoking either, FASSY!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:50pm
diane i know roots love, im african innit?

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol

mhhmmmmm

Stern Smile you're not supposed to agree hmph!

lol hb....

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:59pm
No way I would dance with a giant Snake . smh

CNN) -- A 6-foot-long boa constrictor named Rocky stole the show Friday during a rehearsal for Nicki Minaj's performance of "Anaconda" at the MTV Video Music Awards when he bit a backup dancer in the arm, according to a statement from MTV.

The female dancer, who was not identified by Viacom representatives, was treated immediately on the spot by a medic at The Forum in Los Angeles and later sent to a local hospital for treatment, Chris Velvin, director of production safety for Viacom Media, told CNN. Her injuries were not life-threatening.

Minaj was on stage for the rehearsal but was not involved in the incident, according to the statement on the MTV website. She remarked, "Did she get bit by the snake?"

Boa constrictors are not venomous, and Velvin said this snake had never attacked anyone before.

"He's a professional entertainment snake," Velvin said. "He's been doing this for 15 years."

The snake's owner, Hollywood Animals, did not return calls asking for comment.

The snake was draped around the dancer's shoulders when it bit her on the inside of her left arm, according to the statement.

It's unknown what provoked the snake, Velvin said, but the rehearsal had been going normally and the injured dancer had practiced with the snake in the past.

Sunday's live performance of "Anaconda," a raunchy remix of Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back," will still include a snake, but it will not be Rocky, Velvin said.

Beyonce releases surprise 'Flawless' remix featuring Nicki Minaj
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Scratch your batty on barbed wire?

Lololololol! I'm gone find somewhere to use that Diane.

lolol its a classic! oh he's your friend. Do you have any pics you can share of the jewellery? ND do you have a BF? Yes Im being nosyEmbarrassed

RIP to the footballer!!CryCryCryCry what a tragedy, and he being the scorer of the only goal. Jesus!

Nope. No boyfriend. I'm celibate.

ETA: i'll try to find some pics. If I can't i'll take some tomorrow.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 24 2014 at 4:11pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:13pm

so my jamican mate just got back from ja and was like yo, have some of these roots they ar ean aphrodiasiac blah blah blah, soak em for two days and then grind/blend them and mix them with any drink ye like or mix them with a tonic.

so sceptic me decided why the fucck not mixed it with a roots tonic and redbull ....

gaaaaaaatdaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

yuh boy brought u back some Hiroshima? word to Santana.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:50pm

diane i know roots love, im african innit?

true, true. afro why comes your yardie bredrin dont know the name of this root? what kinda silliness is this?

some breed of lightning and thunder is bussing outside! wicked! its raining yay rain!!!! rain pure rain like real rain from the sky the place wetttttttttttttttttttttttttt, Yess WASH WEHHHH!!!!!!!!

is this the end of the drought?? please be the end of the droughtBig smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:03pm
he probably told me,

i probably forgot or didnt pick it up

his accent is thick i have a hard time hearing him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake