Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19451946194719481949 2442>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:57pm
I should try a new color, something totally opposite of what I would normally choose.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:05pm
no man you wouldnt see them in the bathroom just random laying on their back in the rest of the office, out front in the hallway.

girl they live in the "pits", and can crawl out. we dont have 100% hook up to the sewarage system like you do, no well in recent times they've built a new plant (missed the chance to visit) and now they certainly charge me for it, but most homes arent hooked up to the system as yet. So we have private concrete storage area when it gets full you call the company and they remove it. Was at school (3-5) recently and the trucks came to remove lord the smell and the noise!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I'm posting here to distract myself from the tickling of my pedicure .

i laugh when she gets the wooden scrubber with the sandpaper (i dont think you guys have that) and starts on my foot bottom (soles of my feet). i laugh loudly its so embarrassing, but it tickles.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:17pm
Diane are the nail ladies over there Asian too?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:20pm
LOLDead Diane! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

i laugh when she gets the wooden scrubber with the sandpaper (i dont think you guys have that) and starts on my foot bottom (soles of my feet). i laugh loudly its so embarrassing, but it tickles.

Yes! That drives me crazy. We have the cheese grater thingy. What's the name of that tool by the way? It really does look like a cheese grater, and for all we know that's what it probably is
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Diane are the nail ladies over there Asian too?

no LB, the asians are the shop keepers (supermarkets, harberdasheries, bss). The nail ladies are black women and dem gal can scrub foot you see! none of that namby pamby-ness that happen stateside! foot smooth like butter when they're done!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:32pm
^^ That sounds so nice. I wanna move the island. A lot of times my feet are still rough after coming from the asians, and they got the nerve to look crazy and talk shyt when you don't tip.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:32pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yes! That drives me crazy. We have the cheese grater thingy. What's the name of that tool by the way? It really does look like a cheese grater, and for all we know that's what it probably is

I confess i went for a pedi last week and the lady took out the cheese grater! I said to my bredrin i was on the phone with at the time and said "dog, the lady just take out the cheese grater, i never ever see one in Ja in all my life so you know my foot real serious" the lady had to stop and die laughing. I had school so it was a whileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thats what i call it cheese grater. she was going between the wooden one and the grater. she just held my foot up to her face and just looking on my heel (both) like lord give me strength cause i must remove these crustsCryCryCryCry its a good thing i dont shame easily. all that work and it was $8!! i couldn't believe it. I tipped her $4
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:38pm
Wow, If they came over here, they could put these asians out of business forreal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19451946194719481949 2442>
  Share Topic