Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20262027202820292030 2422>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:18am
I'm great...couldn't get to sleep last night...I finally just put my head down to rest my eyes and by the time I woke up it was light out...funny how that works lol

Coolmy skin's looking good...makes me happy

how are you?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:23am
I don't drink, smoke or do drugs...buying pretty makeup and lingerie should be my viceStar
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:25am
should be?

i thought it was..

lol

im good o.. i slept in two beds and and 3 diff places thats how uncomfortable i was last night

just getting ready to go do some cardio in a bit

and summer does make your skin dewy and and glowy

Edited by afrokock - Aug 09 2014 at 3:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:36am
thats why i love the sunshineEmbarrassedBig smile

...getting up to go to the fridge and sitting back down...that's my cardio for the day lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:41am
to be 25 and petite
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:54am
hahaha! I used to do a lot of running till I realised my skinny arse didn't really need it...strength training was the better option
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 4:56am
cardio completed

stairs in the staircase

im criiiiiiiine
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 8:48am
I just wanted to punch him in the throat while on the phone with him. So over him, ugh. NEXT! I'm explaining how I just wanted to party with my homegirl, twerk a little bit and this nicca gon be like you should network with people and connect with others. Damn nicca i just wanted to dance and be ratchet wtf yo.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:05am
Lol..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:08am
my headphones are in, I'm having a phone conversation and I'm trying to cross the road...why are you steeeel trying to talk to me?? I threw that pamphlet away as soon as I turned the corner
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20262027202820292030 2422>
  Share Topic