Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18341835183618371838 2421>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:37pm

Edited by tatee - Aug 02 2014 at 4:38pm
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:48pm
^^ I don't remember the last time I went inside a bookstore. Probably because all of my books are either ordered online or ebooks. I need to get back in the habit of reading though. I don't remember the last time I read a book all the way through.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

googd luck cr
Thanks fro (just seeing this)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 5:42pm
It went well. The volunteers that showed up, I absolutely love them. Soooo much they were the best.
It was great to meet 3 cool former members. One even went to my school. the other went to Canegie Melon and Duke. Black Excelence forreal doe. I'm just glad I got my first event under my belt. This year is going to be fun but tough. It was stressful to plan and tiring to carry out, but I feel good.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Aug 02 2014 at 11:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 5:47pm
Oh yeah, and the kids were absolutely amazing. I was shocked by this one boys intellect and love for all things technology. And I reallly liked that one girl that wants to do bioengineering so that she can build prostetic limbs controlled by mind for animals. She was super smart too (with programming and robotics), you can tell she already has some sort of engineering education. Also, this one girl will be coming into college with 64 credits already down. How amazing is that?!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:19pm
-________- i could have stayed my ass home if i wanted to sit in silence
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:28pm
I really gotta listen to my brothers debating for the next week. He's so against everything like walmart, microwaves, McDonald's. Etc. Random sh*t.. it gets annoying after awhile

I wish my other brother was coming.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:36pm
I wonder what side hoe's do on the weekend
waiting on my s/o to finish cooking this steak
I want some food Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:03pm
Anyone recall a White young lady With her real picture AVI ? The girl use to post often in Weaves and TTT . I can't think of her username .

I Saw her family on the News tonight . The girl is missing and only 16 Years old . I recall she only like red or orange blond hair . The Avi picture was very clear . A really thin young girl . I pray they find her .
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:57am
morning!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18341835183618371838 2421>