BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19551956195719581959 2278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:19pm
my brain is malfunctioning as usual.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:28pm
I know india he has bleached himself something terrible
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:27pm
insert kermit drinkin tea*

I reacently reconnected with someone I knew as a teen ...he is about to get married and wanted to see me before doing so...I went to see him and we had the chance to reminisce about our time together...then we had sex....now part of me wishes things dont work out for them wedding in one month...I. should just let it go huh and enjoy the moment we had.....thanks and please keep me private

top comment:
You want us to keep u private but that coochie went public.....yeah ok
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:28pm
My fiance keeps complaining that my p*ssy is dry! He says he is tired of having to eat it every time we have sex. Thats not true though...because I go down on him until he cums too! He also uses a loofah, which I don't think cleans the ass good. This being the case. Their are boo boo stains in his underwear every wk. I tell him to use a wash cloth instead of loofah and he bit my head off. Saying I dont get it and that men always stain their "draws".

top comment:
 So u dry N he gotta a sh*tty bootyCryCryCryCryLOL sounds like a perfect match !!!!!!

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 28 2014 at 6:29pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:31pm
Angry
Im a 25 year old female i have a 6 year old child who has autism.. We have been stay with my mother since monday we got into a real big argument and she tells me that my son who had autism is ruining her life he Retarted and a whole bunch of other stuff, me being a mother of a child with a disability knows how hard and stressful it can be but he is her grandchild how dare say something like that bout "her own grandchild".. My heart us broken i cant get over wat she said its hurts me to my heart to know this is how she really feels.. I know i have to leave her alone but this is my mother.. But thats my son and i refuse to let anybody talk or disrespect him because of his disability..
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

insert kermit drinkin tea*

I reacently reconnected with someone I knew as a teen ...he is about to get married and wanted to see me before doing so...I went to see him and we had the chance to reminisce about our time together...then we had sex....now part of me wishes things dont work out for them wedding in one month...I. should just let it go huh and enjoy the moment we had.....thanks and please keep me private

top comment:
You want us to keep u private but that coochie went public.....yeah ok

Lmao!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:40pm
Where do you get these stories, Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:42pm
HB the same thing I was thinking
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:46pm
lol this stupid group on fb. i need a thread for all these stories lmao im trying to find yall some more good onesLOL

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 28 2014 at 6:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:54pm
People post their personal business into the group?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19551956195719581959 2278>