Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18431844184518461847 2110>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:13pm
theres something ive been wanting to think about when get a minute that these women i was with on saturday made me think of.

why dont women have the right to think of themselves as beautiful even if no one else does?
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:18pm
captain log:

what i like about that disney scan bracelet is that, it shows you how the mark of the beast works. ...as far as scanning your mark (or whatever) to buy groceries and such.

i like how all these microchips are being used under the guise of helping.

*sigh* folks been talkin bout end times for a long time...and now im literally watching it happen.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:16pm
all my groupme groups have been dry lately.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:30pm
My makeup didn't slide all over the place despite sweating in the sun today. It's a modern miracle.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:51pm
*sigh* i know a new gig is on the way, but the waiting is the hardest part. 

these people and this environment test me daily. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:30am
morning guys!

I'm gonna be even more productive todayThumbs Up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:52am
Hey bae ..

Morning folks ..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:15am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

theres something ive been wanting to think about when get a minute that these women i was with on saturday made me think of.

why dont women have the right to think of themselves as beautiful even if no one else does?

they do but alot of other women don't like that they do.  At least from what I've seen and what i've heard/read women say.

Folks talk a good game but they don't really mean it.  One of my closest family members is very judgemental of other women.  Anytime we're out she got something to say about everybody on the street.  Talmbout damn American's are fat (cause she's in school overseas). I'm thinking girl please because you're so much smaller?  You're a size 5 in the 2014? Or one time we were walking in the park enjoying the day and she felt the need to say summin' about the girl walking in front of us.  Talmbout how she so skinny fat (cause her ass was wiggling) and she don't understand why guys would rather have that then this and on on she goes.  I mean...this girl did nothing to us.  Just out enjoying the day like everybody else. 

Or pointing out to me how that black girl over there got on too much make up and why she feel the need to wear all that weave etc etc?   That one I was like Super Girl Please.  A couple of years ago  you stayed decked to the nine's full face, wig wearing, paying $500 to get your weave done on Newbury St, wearing puffy skirts and gloves (she was into 50's style) no pants, you threw out all your jeans, buying fur on Ebay n'sh*t.  Now because you figured enough black women are natural now it's safe for you to do so now you judgin' other women on the sh*t u used to do...Uggghhh!!   I now lowkey let her know she's being unnecessarily fucced up.  All I say is...whateves, I don't judge.  Or I say nothing.  My silence apparently speaks a thousand words cause she'll usually rein it in and finish with a lame "i'm just sayin' ".  The way she talks about women...I sometimes think that's why she can't get her own weight down.

Sorry for all the words but this was actually on my mind a few days ago.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 08 2014 at 3:17am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:18am
MorningSleepy
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:21am
Morning! What's wrong BSuga?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style