BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18291830183118321833 2261>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:42am
As hell!

@di

My bae comes first

All day errrday
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:51am
Approve
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:20am
omg

im in love!!

http://grovemade.com/collections/walnut-desk-collection

Edited by afrokock - Jul 05 2014 at 7:23am
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:27am
my mom scared me last night
she was crying hysterically saying we didn't love her and if we didn't let her go die...

i thought she was just a sad drunk but i see shes way more messed up, depressed even. 
i just told her i loved her and she needs to stop talking like that

then she was sad about my gma who passed 5 years ago and how she wanted to see her again.
and then brought up that my brother has a job now and living for him.

i mean isn't this supposed to be something to be happy for? my brother having a job is good
but i felt she said that like he's growing up and soon he'll leave her
and soon i will too....

like, how am i supposed to try and leave out of state for school when she cries at the thought if we leave her, we don't love her. like, how do i not feel guilty for living my own life while i feel im making her feel that way
idk what to do. she woke up earlier with her eyes all cried out. im just really worried and her bf doesn't seem to pay her any mind when shes acting like this

but i feel like she the person she is when she's sober isn't really who she is. shes sad and depressed and idk how to deal. im the only one that went to check on her when i heard her cry... 
i dont know what to do, it seems like anything i do its going to hurt her regardless

and i dont like talking to her when shes like that. Ouch

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 05 2014 at 9:28am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:36am
missu---Hug

wow...all I'm gonna say is that she needs professional help

...you shouldn't feel guilty about living your life at all cos at the end of the day, she's the only one in control of her actions and decisions
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

omg

im in love!!

http://grovemade.com/collections/walnut-desk-collection
nice! and affordable too...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:43am
Unfoolish, imma keep it short and sweet:

Addiction is selfish
She won't be happy for you because there will be fewer people around to enable her
Her feelings are not YOUR responsibility/problem
She's not going to change until sh¡t gets real for her in SOME capacity
Until she decides to change, you will ALWAYS be second or third or whatever number in line

If you've not already, please find some info about AA meetings for relatives/friends of alcoholics. Meetings could help to get things off your chest, build a support system IRL and see how you're not alone in how you feel.

Pardon me…
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:47am
Good morning people!!

Ugh-- last day in NYC & the weather is just gorgeous!!

It's almost Christmas in July!!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:01am
Yes, the weather is beautiful today

Perfect day for BBQ and sangria  *licks lips*
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:11am
yeah i know her feelings aren't my problem personally but i feel guilty for treating her like sh*t when shes like that. it doesn't help. but what if when i don't watch for her feelings, she takes her life? 

shes not going to get professional help, thats the last thing she'll do
she'll hide everything on the surface til it comes out in the worst way possible

shes had problems way before my gma passed but at least when she was here she knew what to do with her. 
my mom has friends thats helped her with sh*t but she has too much pride... guess it runs in the family

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18291830183118321833 2261>