Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18251826182718281829 2103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Happy 4th RT
Butta...what's that bottle?

Chocolate Wine BSuga!
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:03pm
Cry Unhappy
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:43pm
was supposed to go grill at the parents house
mrE's 1 hour of work has turned into 5.....womp

on a great note I spoke to my friend in Spain for 3 hours while she was in Italy sitting at a cafe [so jealous]
and I downloaded the WhatsApp to talk to her
and it was nice hearing her say she misses me and admit she's terrible with communication.
over the last few years i had begun to feel like she didn't really need our friendship. it was nice hearing that.
she's renting a 4 bedroom home and told me we should come visit. think we'll def. make a plan for next year before she leaves.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:46pm
Accidentally bought crushed pineapple instead of chunks

Its clogging up the squirter on my dispenser Cry LOL

Not a problem though. Ill just let it soak over night and strain it in the morning 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:15pm
I've been really obsessed with short hairstyles lately. One day I may take a trip to the hair store and try on a bunch of different short cut wigs just to see how they look on me
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Cry Unhappy
whats the matter??
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Don't want to go to sleep because I'll be up all night, but if I go out money WILL be spent lol. I just can't win.

Ummm yea, sleep won this round
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:15pm
damn damn damn gina. So we having a grill at my house. I took a shot of coconut rum, perfectly fine didnt even effect me. Go in the kitchen and i see Barcardi 151.... didnt think anything about it, didnt read the label. So i put it in a shot cup and hit it back straight up.......

BIG FCKING MISTAKE!!! holy sh*t batman! My whole thoracic cavity set of fire. I was gagging and couldnt even breathe. Instant stomach ache and nausea lmao. I was chasing it with some dr.pepper. Then i suddenly had to take a sh*t. Man i felt like sh*t. Never again! SO i go back to the kitchen to see what exactly is that devil's piss extract and dat bish is 75.5% alcoholShocked. The coconut rum was only 20%.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:24pm
Giiiirl... that 151 will kill ya!

I remember having that for the first and LAST time on prom night years ago

Two shots and I was gone
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Giiiirl... that 151 will kill ya!

I remember having that for the first and LAST time on prom night years ago

Two shots and I was gone

45 mins later im sitting in my room feeling like utter sh*t. I never had alcohol instantly make me feel so sick. You had 2 shots??? The first one didnt scare you off?????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18251826182718281829 2103>