BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18031804180518061807 2140>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:54pm
HB where do you work?

Really afro! Mad ting!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Diane, you didn't think her tonguing down that old lady's ass was disgusting? That lady was so old!! She might have old poop nuggets saved from 1950 saved in there.

hey niecy!

Oh it was disgusting but i wasn't disgusted. The next part that got me to say ewwwww was the rubbing of the ______ on her vagina. 

I knew off a lady with a prolapsed vagina (body come dung) that could still have sex but then it started hurting and she and the hubby had to stop. She was waiting on surgery to put it back in place. It was from child birth, she was too old to have had a natural birth the person telling me the story said.

Hey niecey Big smile

Princess what's wrong?

Google always shows the worst pics Dead imma google sex flicks of prolapsed vagina now
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:00pm
show us the suit, afro!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hey Niecy...awww Niecy Junior not up to any tricks today?

LOL Nah surprisingly.

BB I'm doing good. A little bored though. I was gonna take mini me outside to swim in her pool but it's looking like it's gonna rain so there goes that.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:06pm
i know the prolapsed vag PICS but i NEVER knew the prolapsed anus. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:09pm
I don't think I even wanna know what ya'll are talking about.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

show us the suit, afro!!
i'll probably post it later

muscle thigh problems

waist 32

thighs 36
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:23pm
niecy

que pa sa
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:29pm
im reading an article about the cannibal cop being released because his conviction was overturned. when you read what really went down he actually didnt do anything wrong except for going into the police department's database.  i mean yeah he's sick as all fuk but how the hell do i know how many people out here have fantasies like that.  for all i know most people could be out here looking at me like im lamb ready for the slaughter.  i guess the real lesson here for the potential ne'er-do-wells is dont go around sharing those sick ass fantasies with people you fuccin pervy pervs. do like the real serial killers do and take that sh*t on the road solo.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:33pm
did you just ...

wait lemme read again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style