Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16651666166716681669 2339>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:13am
Afro so i know i was supposed to tell you about beenie man's lying dunce behind at the Breakfast club interview, I started typing but it was too much MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Beenie is the worst puschole/ narcissist/ wanna take credit for everything/band waggonist etc etc talmbout he run yard LOOOLOLOLs remember i told you he was hiding and crying when Bogle died. Check with Beenie MAn before you come to kingston? LMAOO Oh Beenie has had assets repossesed by the govt for non-payment of taxes and later did Elephant man and Bounty Killa (the dance killah walk is for bounty) anyway here's Elephant man on that mix up Beenie Man AKA Fisheenie AKA Betweenie Man

Elephant Man has hit back at Beenie Man, telling THE STAR that Beenie is "bad mind". 

Nobody cyah guh up a di hills and point pon Beenie Man house. Yu gone pon interview gone tell people sey a you alone a duh good inna music, after dem never ask yu bout yuself. When Vybz Kartel deh road, yu run bakka the man and talk bout Gaza yu sey, then yu same one gone pon interview gone bash di man. Mi deh Europe, and di bwoy know sey mi deh Europe, and gone tell people foolishness," a seemingly upset Elephant Man said. 
The deejay also called out Beenie Man for claiming to be the King of Dancehall, a title which was already given to Yellowman. 

"Yu too badmind. Yu try offa Yellowman. Yu not even own a studio fi record yu song dem, bout yu live inna apartment with 300 man. Wicked people cyah pretend too long, ah yourself yu a trick because yu nah run no dancehall, go fix yu teeth dem wey a drop out," Elephant Man said.

NB elephant man lives about 10 minutes away. and oh yes people do point up at he hill and say "there is elephant man house, what an eyesore LOLOL" Or "look there which house you think belongs to elephant man? but thats not the point. Elephant man was also stealing electricity (Vybz Kartel never steal light one day in his life and them lock him up). 

Dead at go fix your teeth that are dropping out DEAD
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:18am
"....go fix yu teeth dem wey a drop out," CryCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:24am
Lol

That was funny

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:32am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

hi afro! how's it going?
not bad, I really wanna go home though

You?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:37am
Still love Beenie tho. from long time. I couldnt with Bounty killer plus he's a woman beater, bounty have a SERIOUS problem with women. Last time it was a hammer, a hammer he beat the girl with judge was livid! then the poor girl receive so many death threats she tried to drop charges and judge nearly slaughter her.Of course plenty hammer jokes and $hit came about/ [VK]yuh lucky that i dont get back my hammer yet[/VK] - from a song with vk and a chick cursing over her cheating ways

I run to youtube and found even more mavado songs from the 'vado/kartel beef? Kahled (sic) and the gang sure about this one? Cause bwoyyyy them clown songs here. how many times are you going to says kartel eats vag and is a homosexual? and you're going to kill him?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:45am
sooo no one wants to go to japan...man f*ck them. Everybody wants to stay in the f*cking same places and do the same f*cking sh*t everyone else does. F*ck that. I'm going alone. I'm not waiting on anyone to change their mind. I wanna go nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:47am
BBP go by yourself. Hit up tokyo rose for info. Morning!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:53am
Yeah I might pm her but I haven't seen her lately lol

morning!!Smile

Edited by BBpants - Jul 02 2014 at 4:11am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:05am
whut?  Cherry is up?  How'd I miss that?  Hey Cherry.  *waves*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:30am
Hey CB

Goodnight folks, its 4:30! my word!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16651666166716681669 2339>