BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16561657165816591660 2414>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:18am
I knoooooow

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:19am
I used to think adults should stop fuccking at 40

Anything beyond that was gross to me

Did missvw come back after the her pencil date?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The question is what does your mom know about them

Lol nd wassup Monica

What's up Afro. Chu up to on this Tuesday monica?

Ma dukes ain't asked me what I know about anything since I was 13.  I turn questions like that back on my mom.LOL  She don't give a fucc tho. She'll tell me where she bought some crotchless pannies and don't get this brand because they stick to this, that and the third and what kinda dildo's and bullets they had in the store n'sh*t.LOL Because "fucc it, you grown".
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:00am
yup.  I remember in my teen years thinking i'd be dead before I hit 40.  Cause after all... that straight decrepit.  Welp....*scratches back of the neck with index finger*
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:05am
I'm here... Yeah I met up with needle d!ck and he asked me out on a proper date this Saturday. I straight declined. 

Bless his lil cotton socks he told me I was the last girl he had been with because he has been too busy growing his business and didn't have time for girls. Yah sure Ermm

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:12am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The question is what does your mom know about them

Lol nd wassup Monica

What's up Afro. Chu up to on this Tuesday monica?

Ma dukes ain't asked me what I know about anything since I was 13.  I turn questions like that back on my mom.LOL  She don't give a fucc tho. She'll tell me where she bought some crotchless pannies and don't get this brand because they stick to this, that and the third and what kinda dildo's and bullets they had in the store n'sh*t.LOL Because "fucc it, you grown".

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:13am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I'm here... Yeah I met up with needle d!ck and he asked me out on a proper date this Saturday. I straight declined. 

Bless his lil cotton socks he told me I was the last girl he had been with because he has been too busy growing his business and didn't have time for girls. Yah sure Ermm

lol

You called it..

Was the that bad?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:13am
Yes it was that bad Cry I would start arguments with him because I was so frustrated.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:52am
Loool.

Dang!

Well no amount of stamina can make for god's scorn

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:55am
i slept pretty good. too bad i didnt wake up later like normal folks tho. 
lol my tv was on when i woke up.... rocky and bullwinkle is playing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16561657165816591660 2414>
  Share Topic