Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16501651165216531654 2446>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:33pm
I don't know why I'm sitting here trying to watch The Conjuring.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

not sure why when im on summer break
i constantly think about school thats in another 2 months
i have this overthinking problem that i think of things WAY too early and stress for the remaining time

why do i do this??
If it makes you feel better I do the same. Except I'm excited and just want to go back to school.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:44pm
kinda. but at least you're excited.
i feel so much pressure not to f*ck up

then theres my fafsa not being processed yet and its making me mad
going have to call and ask bc it shouldn't be taking 4 weeks to get my application processed.
the last time i did it, it was done in a day... Angry
im one of those times that i need thing done early so i wont stress about it

GUESS THATS NOT HAPPENING

Edited by missunfoolish - Jun 29 2014 at 10:46pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I have a long way to go

Yes you do!...enjoy the emotional rollercoaster lol
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:20pm
Yeah, My fafsa hasn't been processed yet either. My schools fin aid office is literally the worst.
Can you call an tell them you need it processed faster?

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:40am
Morning!!!!

Folks oh Jesus! last night was pure filth pure filth pure filth. It was the rum cream and the absolut mango and 2 glasses of the henny. Saw long time prep and high school friends even the then bestie came through and we got wild over the Vybz Kartel and alcohol, they just couldn't deal with the 2 of us together SMDH. Esp the Vybz Kartel's from his first beef with Assassin and that Elephant man (put your AK over the wall) that DJ was suberb he played oly one Mavado song! I behaved so badly on the grass, on the deck, by the bar, on the dance floor, in the driveway. Thank the Lord i changed out of my dress and wore pants. But the highlight of the night: a proposal *screams* from her brother to his gf. *SCREAMSSSSS* My ankles hate me right now but surprisingly my stamina is still up there and i haven't stepped foot inside a gym for a good while now.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:44am
Bullet!!! ^^

Morning folks!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:43am
You were out there gettin' on bad Diane? LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:02am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

You were out there gettin' on bad Diane? LOL

turrible. shameful. disrespectful. ratchet. XXX. man look!!!!!! my thighs my glutesCryCry my other bestie (the level headed one) kept saying "pace yourself with the drinks and mind your wig flies off"Embarrassed I backed it up on the wall for a good 2 minutes till some fool grabbed me and we went down to the, down to the, down to the ground again. My "uncle" (bestie's dad) got on the mic and said that he had previously proclaimed no more parties, that it's time they closed party central now but after this proposal he ain't closing anymore. Tears, tears all around.CryCryCryCry

Lord when the bestie requested the Spice song for meDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead "mi know me good good" Shameful shameful shameful. Mommy Diane sipping her wine wondering where the hell she went wrongLOLLOLLOLLOL

Then the rasta man jumping and fire burning!! Even the bestie's bf said, i've never seen her like this and he's seen me wild. TUN UPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOUD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:15am
morn Cherry! Hell no. Y'all not going to be judging me and my folks on WSHH. No sah! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16501651165216531654 2446>
  Share Topic