Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16281629163016311632 2339>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:51am
so then my boo says...."its about time i show you whos in charge" im like Shocked so we'll see what happens tomorrow.. or later today. Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:17am
Good Morninnnnn
Get it LadyIceWink
Afro your work is never done...Cherry needs cheering up
MsVw in here bragging.....that's ok I have a long weekend and a 3 day work week next weekTongue
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:18am
Diane had me djing her posts....LOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

so then my boo says...."its about time i show you whos in charge" im like Shocked so we'll see what happens tomorrow.. or later today. Embarrassed

Mayne you better start stretching now cause it's about to go down.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:55am
and so my usps saga continues.  the package that i ordered on the 12th is still stuck in my lockbox.  i called the supervisor again this morning and he feigned surprise at that i still havent received my package but come on now your the supervisor you know your employees and whether or not they listen to you.  he's now saying that if its not resolved today he will personally deliver the package.  its almost impossible for any service to be this bad.  they could have done a drive by and just threw the package in the street and i would have had better odds of getting it.

*oh by the way, did i mention that that i received the reshipment from the company on monday.  so im not out of any money and at this point im gaining since the company told me if i ever receive the package to keep it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:07am
tatee reminds me to call back usps and up my claim....
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:55am
I want to see Transformers!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:56am
these mofos think that not everybody reads fine print...I read everything. So refund me my money in 21 days.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:26am
just came back from auto shop.  im finally getting brakes.  these brakes have been squeaking off and on for over a year but as long as they worked  and my windows were up i didnt care.  now the squeak is starting to become more frequent and louder or maybe its just that my windows are down, either way i got annoyed enough to do something about it.LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:02am
Tomorrow is Friday and payday twerking

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16281629163016311632 2339>
  Share Topic