Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17331734173517361737 1976>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

...there'll be other opportunities..I won't let it happen again--I owe it to myselfEmbarrassed Thumbs Up
yes you do!! Clap and, speaking from experience, sometimes people see in us possibilities/potential we overlook daily. 
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

yessssssssssssssssssss
I know u are suppose to be ready to come my way soon
shole is!! i'm counting down and you know they tryna trip a nicca up and make me EARN this vacay. 

get thee behind me!! [bianca] not today, satan. not today!! [/del rio] 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

She wants to be Madonna so bad. Foh with that child's play "shock value", it's already been done
she neds to sit down &  i should hope the hell not. 

then again, if you're gonna dream-- dream big kids!! LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:15pm
a few things have changed at work and my department has gotten a lil more profile of late. ive been positioning myself nicely and i suspect a bruh finna a lil bit more recognition

i will be taking heads and become very selfish and start legacy building
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:21pm

Wow .

What Is WRONG With Madonna?!

17 minutes ago
0624_fish_madonna
Hey, can we go ahead and be past the point of being surprised by whatever idiotic nonsense Madonna pulls from now on and agree to just move right ahead to the annoyed/outraged phase? Because that would save so much time, and we're going to need all that extra time to discuss this awful photo that Madonna just shared of herself.

See, in case you didn't know by now, this particular piece of clothing has a great big history behind it, and it holds a lot of issues for a whole lot of people. Many people see it as oppressive, but regardless, it's an important religious garment that belongs to a religion that Madonna is not involved with. She's going to offend a lot of people with this, and for what reason?

Its that kind of day! #unapologeticb----

Oh, Madonna, how cool are you? You're totally unapologetic, you don't even care about anything. You probably don't even care that Lady Gaga did this exact same mess before you. How very hip you are! Go ahead and make fashions out of just whatever, you unapologetic b----, you!

Edited by india100 - Jun 24 2014 at 12:21pm
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:53pm

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

How would I know if you replied or not? Or even seen it? I thought about it to myself after I looked at the time I posted the thread and you posted you comment?  I'm just not the one today and Idc. 

So why did you edit your post?
Exactly Butta...she fukking lucky.Grown enough to assume...but not grown enough to realize she wrong.

Girl what? BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THE TIME I POSTED MY THREAD AND THE TIME YOU COMMENTED SO IT WAS LIKE OH YEAH SHE TALKING ABOUT ME THEN I EDITED IT CAUSE I HAD NO CLUE IF YOU READ IT OR NOT LIKE I JUST SAID RIGHT THERE. FOH
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:58pm
Sitting here with my old roommate. This chick is going places. She is over here, about to study for 8 hours. It's summer. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:11pm
Lort. . . <insert Oprah oh you mad gif here>
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:16pm
^^^ [ak]guuurl[/ak] clearly, i missed the first part of this movie. why people gotta come to rt to pop off? Confused

oh madonna, you're bored. hurry up and drop that album so you can get a concert/tour and some business to mind.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:31pm
its pass 12 and u still going. Sorry but I am not about to make u feel important. I didn't even see your thread until after....but I guess u about to catch a heart attack.Whatever ur problem is today .....it aint my fault. Everybody ...yes ..Everybody knew WHO I was talking about ...EXCEPT U.
BUT BECAUSE U SO BLOODCLAWT NUFF...U TEK UP PON U CHEST.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:42pm

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

why she keeps making dumb threads....#faceinpalm#

Who?

NO. You must be talking about me now that I think of it. 
You're dumb for thinking my thread is dumb, it would be beneficial to all of us on this website if we knew how to write our own copyrights and trademarks. 
People like you disgust me honestly & I'm just not in the mood today. FOH.
U must be feeling guilty...because I wasnt speaking about you. When u assume u make an ass of yourself.

LOLOLOLOL bribby is funny, but when i read it im sure BRJA was thinking of Naturesgift.

Every time she makes a thread i wonder 1) is she simple/on drugs/aloof/on a phone that auto-corrects too often 2) is she trolling or 3) is it that she doesn't convey what's in her head very well ? I go with the last one. Similar to the user sbrownie the threads just make you goConfusedConfused 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17331734173517361737 1976>
  Share Topic