BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17061707170817091710 2245>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:14pm
DeadLOLDisapprove@ "poke him in the eye" diane

...it was kinda offensive to see the word "pedo" thrown around like that..I said my bit and he said I was being 'biased' *shrugs* cherry tried...

bhm ain't that serious at the end of the day *sigh*...lets all kumbaya people

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Neka the 2 go back and forth oh yes but his referencing the pedo/child PICS viewing chicken argument every chance he got was too much.
Diane, as mentioned previously, I commend nor defend either of them. As opposed to splitting hairs regarding their numerous posts and behavior(s), I simply contend that they could have both make different choices and chose not to.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Anywho... I just took a quick drive around the corner to look at the house we may move in

Its cute... I guess.  Sleepy
Did you give it the good treatment? Pull up on it, creep slow while mad dogging it then speed off?

It could be a nice house.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:21pm
I wanna see what the inside looks like ... then Ill make my decision

But yea I drove up.. looked it up and down and kept going. Then had the 3 point turn so i could do it again  LOL
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:23pm
guys, im so f*cking mad 

my brother was asking for money to buy a shirt for a job, asked for like $20
so i give it to him

when i rechecked my money, i was missing $50
i asked if i gave him a 50, he says he only got 20, and does anyone know where you keep your money

im like its not that f*cking hard to find.... hes like im not going to argue with you

i ask my mother (shes been home drinking all the time) she could have easily took money too with her lazy ass and shes like why would i know where you keep it. AGAIN, its not that HARD TO FIND

because its my loose cash, i hid everything else away somewhere secure but my f*cking loose cash someone took it and im so mad, i cant believe this sh*t
they really stealing money from me, and idk who now

i know i didnt spend it because i havent done sh*t in weeks
I DONT TRUST ANYONE 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:24pm
ricky i wasnt saying that she had to say it.. but i feel like initially she and AA were justifying it.. like 'oh there had to be a reason...' 'he wasnt a lone ranger' (i always admitted that im no angel) 

id think that aside from our issues neka (i dont expect it from AA) could be big enough to say, 'mixer is my dude but throwing that word around aint cool' like many others did.. at least in addition to her smart comments about how there are no levels and basically insinuating all comments were fair game. but nope.. she only had the rationalizations for the one yelling pedophile 15 times. i think that is sad and disgusting. forreal 

Edited by coconess - Jun 21 2014 at 1:31pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:28pm
you guys can have the same conversation for weeks even months.  thats so odd.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:29pm
HB-- AND the three point turn? !!!
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

ahhh neka doesn't have to admit anything

If she feels a way, she feels a way

There's some posters I don't want to see banned no matter what they said lol
The odd part? I don't feel one way or the other. It's a cyclical clash of personalities that both contribute to and this is how it played out. No more. No less.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you guys can have the same conversation for weeks even months.  thats so odd.
If by "odd" you mean "repetitive and kinda (used in our way) mind numbing", then I fully agree.

Please pardon me…
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:38pm
dont bother pulling receipts mixer said the wrong thing at the wrong time and tried to flaunt it

All the validation you need was the support in that thread and the suspension, you can drop it now

There's posters I'd petition and cape for I don't fault neka for that, especially since she wasn't there

Neka, I'm going to try a warm compress, not sure if I have eucalyptus oil but I definitely have peppermint

Missunfoolish, guard your money girl. A safety deposit box isn't going too far! Or even a mini fireproof safe from walmart!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17061707170817091710 2245>