BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15841585158615871588 2420>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Im feelin kinda blah for no reason. I should go for a drive and get some fresh air 

Drive up here and hang with me. I could use some company since my ovaries are fist pumping!
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:44pm
Morning Diane!!

Im feelin kinda blah for no reason. I should go for a drive and get some fresh air 
Do iiiiiiiit!!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:48pm
Okay Ill pick up Neka along the way and we'll all go out for some lunch and cocktails   Approve
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:51pm
diane, i reported the last time.. 

i dont know whos selling a lone gunman theory.. but okay. ive said a few times that im not an angel and yes i say things to him. 
if you cant see that calling someone a pedophile literally every chance they get.. and after minor insults too.. is below sea level.. then okay. 

if i would have called him a rapist or murderer and really tried to act like some minor thing he said months ago was proof that he was a rapist… you know you'd say i was wrong neka. and idk if youve been gone and missed it or not.. but he's literally said it several times (no exaggeration.. different days) 
im done with this though.. you'll never even act like you can agree. 

some way some how.. whatever i said to mixer justified him trying to prove that i have a fetish for children. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 21 2014 at 12:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:52pm

Okay Ill pick up Neka along the way and we'll all go out for some lunch and cocktails   Approve
YAAAAAAASSSSS!! As is customary-- when someone else is driving, food and drinks are on me!!   

Eta: Oh-- as for a Lana del Rey thing, I like "summer time sadness". However, the guy I'm interested in GAF and is a fan.

You know how it goes songs/artists sometimes say exactly how you feel. For me, it's Madonna.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jun 21 2014 at 12:55pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:57pm
and you completely dismissed the other part of what ricky said… 

you said we both wouldnt walk away.. 

there was a point where i was like, 'im sorry to have this negativity in a positive thread.. i swear im done responding to him' 
then he continued to try to provoke me.. ppl said he should be banned and was trolling and he basically said, hes good... not going anywhere.. and no one can stop him from. (from trolling) 

so yea…  i did really try to stop a few times. 

oh and there was another day where i made a comment about him reminding me of the OPs boyfriend.. he made a comment calling me an idiot.. i ignored his comment… so he came in the thread and said the same thing and called me an idiot again (another day) 

so yes… neka.. i do have my rare times where i ignore. and he keeps on begging for a response… 
you werent here. 
and one of the days i was minding my business and he made a smart remark to me first after i confessed something. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 21 2014 at 12:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:57pm
Forgot they had given out these Subway cards at the beer festival last weekend

I assumed the majority of them would only be $1 but I just checked the balance on mine and it was 5 bucks LOL

I guess that'll be my lunch tomorrow !
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:58pm
excuse my manners

Good morning errybody!!

Neka, there seemed to be some back story but we just didn't want to hear it in that thread and he wouldn't stop. Frankly I think he got suspended just because he said he couldn't lol admin was like oh yeah

Like diane said he'll be back

I want to do something exciting today but I also don't want to leave the house and I have some kind of sinus headache and and and Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:59pm
 Summertime sadness (the remix) is a good one. And Off To The Races I like too
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

...you know you'd say i was wrong neka.
I commend nor defend either of you.
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im done with this though..
Ok coco, that's cool.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs