BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17021703170417051706 2147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:24am
Sweet butta!! And good morning Niecy!!
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:50am
Hey neka and butta what are ya'll up to? 

Butta she's right here doing the most right now lol. You can have her little hyper butt! 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:53am
Nuffin much. Just got back from breakfast and about to assist my friendtor in yard work.

You? Sup for the day?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:55am
My family is so dang controlling it's not even funny! They keep telling me I need to stay here in my hometown and get an apartment here instead of trying to move to another city. Kind of hard to get an apartment here with no money to get one and no job opportunities. If I get a job opportunity elsewhere of course I'm gonna take it especially since I'm tired of being here. I'm not trying to be like everyone else in my town, scared to move and experience other parts of the world then regretting it when I get older. I don't wanna live here all my life my town is one of those small towns that you grow up in and move out of once you finish high school then come back to live in when you retire.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:58am
Neka, nada. Will probably try to take mini me to the park later or something. Otherwise, I'll be spending majority of my day at home reading or something.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Hey neka and butta what are ya'll up to? 

Butta she's right here doing the most right now lol. You can have
her little hyper butt! 

Nothing much. About to go to lunch with my old work buddies. When I come back I'll do chores. Sigh. . .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:02am
She's not hyper just busy.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:06am
LOL Well let me send her to you so she can be busy at your house. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

LOL Well let me send her to you so she can be busy at your house. 

Send her up here. I'll take her. She's love 6 flags, playing with my son's lego, action figures and drawing stuff. But she'll get put out over his x-box or ipad!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:22am
lol Butta the xbox and ipad is what her bad butt will probably wanna mess with though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17021703170417051706 2147>
  Share Topic