Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15801581158215831584 2336>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Yeah, I didn't really understand what was going on at that time so I just didn't post.

I like Mixer, but cokes is not a pedophile and there is no proof on BHM that she is one. He was reaching with that, I feel like he was just looking for something to attack her with b.c he doesn't like her.
and vice versa 

okay i know i said it could end but i have to reply to this.. 

vice versa…? 
you feel like me saying, 'try harder ho' (after he made a smart remark first) and insulting his intelligence justifies that..? there is no vice versa cus i dont have to make up any crazy sht to say to him… 
not only that.. but i posted a bikini pic and he said i have heroin marks on my arms… 

he stays making up sht.. i dont like him and i do say things about him.. im no angel.. but you wont see me call him a rapist or make up some sht for bhm about what i saw in the pics he sent me forever ago.. 

i guess people are different though.. 
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:00am
Aww!! That sounds nice. Especially if the weather is good.

Nothing really, that's why I'm living through y'all.

However, I do need to crack the whip on myself and start solidifying plans for my vacation.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:01am
eh, when you've been working all week. A chill day is needed sometimes. So just treat yourself today.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:02am
its funny when you get creative in an argument.. like sandra and afro… 
like really clown someone..  

but making up crazy ass sht is a whole nother ballpark. 
i dont even care about low blows cus i understand that some people feel like.. once you swing first (although i dont always..) im going for the juggular.. i get that.. levels are irrlevant to some. 

but calling someone a pedophile is just.. idk.. beyond beyond low to me. 

maybe thats how you guys are in an argument too so you get it… i dont. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 21 2014 at 8:04am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm on my way to the beach
come with me Embarrassed
UGH!! I so would. I'd be worthless in the water, but you can count on me to drink and nibble and read my kindle.

Have fun aa!!

Was JUST talking with a friend on how we both wanted to go back to the west coast.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

eh, when you've been working all week. A chill day is needed sometimes. So just treat yourself today.
Agree and I hope you're doing the same. I know you put it in for your studies and keeping yourself fit. You work hard.

But with my lazy days, I need something different. Imma Leo, my lazy days are covered. I'm getting back to meditating and focusing my energy and it's helping a LOT. I'm mostly caught up at work-- it's manageable and I'm now starting to feel the need to work out and engage my body more. So that's nice.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:08am
lol

I really want a new set of underwear...like start over new with nothing but sexy underwear. I swear a nice pair of underwear can make or break your day lol
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

...suddenly i want cherry now and laters.   now laters
Confused do they still make now laters?LOLwhy do i have candy on the brain? Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:17am
its really disgusting that yall could 'vice versa' a comment about looking for something to say when you dont like a person… 
and one person accused someone of awful, disgusting crimes against children.. 

and my, "looking for things to say" was, 'try harder ho' 
i need to look harder then evidently.. i suck at this game. im gonna start coming up with elaborate stories about how hes a rapist next time.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:20am
Yes ice, now & laters still exist. Made me think of the Simpsons "what of donuts… WHAAAAAAAAAAAT‽"

And because candy is good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15801581158215831584 2336>
  Share Topic