Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16871688168916901691 2430>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:10pm
LOL 
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:22am
Try to realise it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:28am
Geekwhat else can i get pierced.
nipples are not gonna happen. i dont want that old dude touching me.
LOLConfused

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:02am

I am too old to fight , but i came close to knocking a arab heffa out . The same crazy woman that threaten my daughter school. You are a fool to talk mess in my front yard with 10 kids . She ran her butt back across the street . I am going to report her to CPS .

The family beats the little boy . I found out a short time ago . I thought the teacher would notice when he went to kindergarten . The tramp told me to slap her son if he acts up . I turn my back to get a ball and another boy bite her child . She told the grandmother nothing happen and called me a lie in my own yard !! My husband heard nothing . Always sleep when people act a fool . I mind my business .

The grandmother sends the kids down everyday . I hope she continues to trust me . India loves to play with her grandchildren . Lord i can't stand Arabic women . Ignorant . That heffa never look me in the eye . The lord is testing me . The boys mother came after the fact .

I tried to explain to her what happen and the arab woman ran back across the street . She never checks on the boy . I guess she would allow anyone to hurt her son to keep our small circle as sitters . The kids mom listen to my side first and lost it . She told jordan his dead father is rolling in his grave !! 

I had no idea . I never deal with the women in my hood , but insist on meeting the parents of the kids that play in my yard . Many of the children attend my daughter school and know me as the School nurse . One reason i can't stand white folks fake smile . You never know . Both parents are crazy as hell . Lord are you testing me ? END OF VENT . CryOuch 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:17am
morning! tgif! busy morning ahead so I'm up early...well early for me lol
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:20am
ive pushed everyone away for so many years but i honestly just want the right person to fall in love with

no one close *sigh*

meanwhile i get to talk to my ex few times a month and i wish it could of lasted...

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:44am
What's gwan on Cherry?  Where u goin'?  Why u up in the middle of the night?

and 'MORNIN' CHERRY!!!!! 'MORNIN' GYAL!Big smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:01am
Morning folks
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:05am
lol hi nd! I have a doctor's appointment this morning...nothing serious just a check up then I need to rush home and do a bunch of other things but tgif though

hi afro! you alright?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:25am
Yeah .. Not bad thank you

Getting better ..

Will try and leave early today

How are you?

The weekend can't come soon enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16871688168916901691 2430>
  Share Topic