BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16041605160616071608 2277>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:05pm
mixer, do you do realise that anyone who views child PICS is eventually caught by the police and has to register as a sex offender?

I don't care about the e-fights that go on around here

but whether you know it or not...any time you bring up child PICS as a way to clown someone you don't like (in this case coco cos she won't 'keep your name out of her mouth'), you are trivialising the issue

you're mocking it...you're trivialising the real suffering of children

every time I switch on the tv or read the paper, they talk about another kid being molested, raped, killed by their abusers, it's horrible right?

but then I come on BHM and you're just throwing the words "child porrn" and "paedophile" around you know what I mean?

it's really cruel towards those child victims you know? cos behind the camera is a real child whose being taken advantage of

I don't think you mean to do it, it's just really unpleasant...esp since I really care about kids

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:07pm
you do though.. 

you quoted me in here yesterday… i ignored. 

then you felt the need to go quote in that thread today. 
for someone who i cant insult.. you do thee utmost in retaliation

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:09pm
he does mean to do it CB… the dumbest person can tell that anytime ive literally said, 'yea.. im a pedo now..' it was sarcasm. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:09pm
She said she looked for it, not viewed it, which I have clearly stated many times. That does not make it too much better no matter how you are and will spin it.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll pretend like she didn't do anything wrong to make her feel better. I don't care for your biased angle, Cherry, so this is the last time I'll speak to you on that.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:09pm
I feel like eating a green apple now.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:12pm
lol@ to make me feel better… 
i dont feel bad at all cus i know not a single sole on here believes theres any validity in it. 

no one would be biased about liking me… vs. pedophilia 
being a sicko would always outweigh someone liking my font… you cant be serious. 

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:15pm
which thread are we talking about here? I'd really like to see where all this started cos these are serious allegations

I would never, ever defend anyone that would look for or indulge in anything that would harm children

...why hasn't coco been banned yet but tiffanytx was?

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:16pm
Im gettin my avi put on a shirt ...sexy af.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:20pm
cus hes pullin sht out of his ass… hes always making something seem like something it wasnt. 

wonder, samone, and BB were interested in/watched the same video as me. 
not one soul felt like what we said was pedo-ish except mixer.. but of course he didnt say much to samone and BB. 

im sure he has quotes ready for you... i hope he gives you the thread link though instead of just posting quotes so you can really judge for yourself CB. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:25pm

CB, it was a convo about how it was possible to have sex with a chicken… 
in a thread mentioning ppl watching vids about sex with snakes and horses mind you… 

i found a vid about a teenaged boy in brazil talking about how he likes to have sex with chickens and showing the chickens hole.. (it was on worldstar and everywhere.. not some exploiting children having sex type stuff…) 
i, and others were curious about where a chickens hole would be… 

so i tried to find a clip showing the hole and it being done… it was all about the hole not about the teenaged boy..  he just happened to be the one talking about it. 
then of course mixer ran far far away with it… and just like my other comments he made it into something much bigger/crazier. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 13 2014 at 2:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style