Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14901491149214931494 2439>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:18pm
Good afternoon, everybody!
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:33pm
I don't have time to argue with someone who joked about calling themselves a pedophile today.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I don't have time to argue with someone who joked about calling themselves a pedophile today.

Hey mixer.

Give the coco beef a rest nuh? I dont even get it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:37pm
this will be my last comment about the pedo thing… ever. 

obviously no one believes you… bhm would have crucified me or at least interrogated me if they believed what you say had any truth. so you should get another sh*tick.. this one is failing. its almost as crazy as my body being disgusting or me being into heroin… but everyone knows you say crazy things when you feel attacked. 

i never jokingly said i was a pedo. i said it sarcastically because you say it every single chance you get. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:38pm
Hey Diane. Here's the part where she laughs about labeling herself a pedophile, so you can understand my comment on that:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Everyone on here knows that wasn't anything near and nobody wants to see no child PICS..which is why they're ignoring you regardless of you trying so hard.

They woulda been came for me if they thought I was into child PICS and you know it but as usual you try to make sht seem like more than it is..
I hate light skinned, i stereotype fonts being light or dark based on what they type, I'm a heroin and pill addict, a psychotic stalker, now a pedophile who's into beastyality too??
only in mixers brain.. Which is why it's hard to take you seriously
BTW.. It was you who was called a pedophile and pervert a few times.. Not I.. I could be like you and pull up hella perv receipts but I won't.
Projection much

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:39pm
I have a pretty terrible stalker.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:42pm
that is obviously sarcasm 

no one understands your comments about me.. thats why they tell you to chill almost every time we get into it. 

no one has ever even questioned any validity in me being into child PICS… 

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:42pm
No one is saying anything because they feel sorry for you, coco. Too many of them enable you and allow you to say sick comments like the one about you looking up child porrn because of that. I'm sure you'll just continue to hide behind that.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:43pm
if you have 8 minutes to spare just listen to the commentary dont even pay attention to the screen.  the first few minutes i was trying to figure out why the hell did it get 11million views and then i found out

LOL

video

Edited by tatee - Jun 13 2014 at 1:49pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:47pm
LMAO 

bhm feels sorry for me..? 
bhm feel sorry for no one.. they will crucify ANYone on some foul sht like pedophilia and child PICS… 
idc if it was jesus.. he could get it too. 

i have many people on here who dont care for my font.. SOMEone would have came for me if they honestly believed you. 
i should be slapped for continuing to even reply to you but its so crazy to me how pathetic you are. 
like… it just cant be real life. you have to be a female or something… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14901491149214931494 2439>
  Share Topic