BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16021603160416051606 2220>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:05pm
I tried and I tried to avoid
but this thing was happening
Swollow my pride
Let it ride and party
But this body felt just like mine
I got worried
I looked over to the left
A reflection of myself
That's why I couldn't catch my breath

Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:18pm
Good afternoon, everybody!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:33pm
I don't have time to argue with someone who joked about calling themselves a pedophile today.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I don't have time to argue with someone who joked about calling themselves a pedophile today.

Hey mixer.

Give the coco beef a rest nuh? I dont even get it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:35pm
the anon keeps coming back

Anonymous said:
since when has blacks have long hair and light eye color like Sephora?

DeadI don't know what to say at this point...this is the character in question...she's ethiopian ffs

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:37pm
this will be my last comment about the pedo thing… ever. 

obviously no one believes you… bhm would have crucified me or at least interrogated me if they believed what you say had any truth. so you should get another sh*tick.. this one is failing. its almost as crazy as my body being disgusting or me being into heroin… but everyone knows you say crazy things when you feel attacked. 

i never jokingly said i was a pedo. i said it sarcastically because you say it every single chance you get. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:38pm
Hey Diane. Here's the part where she laughs about labeling herself a pedophile, so you can understand my comment on that:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Everyone on here knows that wasn't anything near and nobody wants to see no child PICS..which is why they're ignoring you regardless of you trying so hard.

They woulda been came for me if they thought I was into child PICS and you know it but as usual you try to make sht seem like more than it is..
I hate light skinned, i stereotype fonts being light or dark based on what they type, I'm a heroin and pill addict, a psychotic stalker, now a pedophile who's into beastyality too??
only in mixers brain.. Which is why it's hard to take you seriously
BTW.. It was you who was called a pedophile and pervert a few times.. Not I.. I could be like you and pull up hella perv receipts but I won't.
Projection much

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:39pm
I have a pretty terrible stalker.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:41pm
I'm saying diane! ...not this paedophile sh*t again

kids are out here getting raped and violated in the worst way every single minute...as we speak kids are being abused

...it's nothing to joke about

child rape isn't funny..using it as a cheap shot is hurtful to victims

remember tiffanytx? she was banned cos she was saying some things about being friends with a sex offender...makes me sickCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:42pm
that is obviously sarcasm 

no one understands your comments about me.. thats why they tell you to chill almost every time we get into it. 

no one has ever even questioned any validity in me being into child PICS… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16021603160416051606 2220>