BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15861587158815891590 2153>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Morninnnnnnnn
Don't tell me there wont be a summer this year...the way this weather is going...hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sayin!!

This rain and cold needs to go away
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why is it so damn coldAngry
we aint gonna have no summer it seemsOuch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Morninnnnnnnn
Don't tell me there wont be a summer this year...the way this weather is going...hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sayin!!

This rain and cold needs to go away
I am so ready to wear my shorts tooSleepy
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think Diane may be the funniest member on blackhairmedia. Morning, gyal!

Not by a longshot im just crazy dramatic with a foul mouthEmbarrassed

Oonu talking bout power cut, water gone this raas morning!!!!!! I was gonna do laundryAngry I cant bathe and its already heating up its 9:23 a.m. OKay i can bathe with the bucket and basin but stillllCryCryCry

Morning!

I was telling the most foul stories in the library yesterday to my friend, a young fellow was sitting across from me, listening to music on his earphones, until i realised he was hiding the widest grin behind his handOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch I called him out and he said that isnt the first time he's met me or heard me talking ish, i gave him and his friends condoms and told them to eat pusc about a year and a half agoShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Im going to hellDead
haha

Have a condom, and don't forget to eat coochie before you use it

Did you give them dental dams too?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:45am
Second interview went well.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Second interview went well.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:51am
afro you know they dont sell them like that. You have to go to the ministry of health to get them or ask your dentist im guessing. I just say cut the condom length wise and go to town. then i get the worst stares, but not as bad when i say BJs should be given with condoms and pull out the finger cotsStern Smile

'fro i saw your post about skyns and durex sensations couple pages back, i replied but forum 2 ate it. SO the red box durex has been discontinued and ive checked 6 pharmacies and its not here. Im trying 3 more today i shall buy them ALLLLL. Durex trying to mess up my sex lifeeeeeeee. I still have skyns i bought in the states though
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:52am
Hey Butta Biscuit! 

Do you all wear skirts to your job. Im wearing my first pencil skirt today and it keeps riding up. I wonder if they all do that. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Hey Butta Biscuit! 

Do you all wear skirts to your job. Im wearing my first pencil skirt today and it keeps riding up. I wonder if they all do that. 

Only if I have a meeting or interview. Wear your skirt girlie...no they all don't ride up...only when they fit snugLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think Diane may be the funniest member on blackhairmedia. Morning, gyal!

Not by a longshot im just crazy dramatic with a foul mouthEmbarrassed

Oonu talking bout power cut, water gone this raas morning!!!!!! I was gonna do laundryAngry I cant bathe and its already heating up its 9:23 a.m. OKay i can bathe with the bucket and basin but stillllCryCryCry

Morning!

I was telling the most foul stories in the library yesterday to my friend, a young fellow was sitting across from me, listening to music on his earphones, until i realised he was hiding the widest grin behind his handOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch I called him out and he said that isnt the first time he's met me or heard me talking ish, i gave him and his friends condoms and told them to eat pusc about a year and a half agoShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Im going to hellDead
Diane u nuh easy a rass
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15861587158815891590 2153>