Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14431444144514461447 2331>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:02pm
That Lifetime movie must be good, huh?
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:05pm
They always are lol, I get so caught up. I ain't get shyt done today smh
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:06pm
Try to do something in between commercials.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

They kill me having these light skinned kids as the child of brown skinned and dark skinned people. Obviously it happens all the time irl but still, you never see them use olive skinned dark haired dark eyed white kids for 2 pale blonde blue eyed white people in movies

Oh yeah, they ain't gon put no lil black girl on TV or in an ad if she ain't exotical. The mom can have an afro for some reason but the kid gotta have curly hair, wavy hair, something.

Hey mixer, hey all.

Girlllll clearly in the Carlina white movie the girl played by Keke Palmer had a dark skinned bf she got pregnant by. And the real life (movie is a true story) is a brown skinned little black girl

How the hell did this translate to a light skinned little girl in a movie? She's the same tone as her mother, could find a brown girl to play the role?

They rarely have daughter's that look like them or are full black on tv. Everybody dark as night with kinky hair and the daughter is racially ambiguous. Even sometimes it's the mother & daughter like that while the father & boys are black.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I did, finally washed my clothes lol
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Even sometimes it's the mother & daughter like that while the father & boys are black.

That's how they did on that Wayans show with Tisha Campbell. But tbh I don't really expect too muich from black people anymore.

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:29pm
mixer!!!

do you want to see a book 3 spoiler?
well, theres a lot but i don't want to look at anything else rn *cries*

mexico or somewhere south american leaked 4 episodes of book 3
they're in spanish tho so whatever, i aint watching til it comes out 

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I did, finally washed my clothes lol
SMH

unfoolish, NNNOOOOOOOOOOO, I stopped reading at book 3 spoiler. Is it safe to read past that?LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:42pm
LOL okay i wont. and yeah lol i was just telling you how they got leaked

i swear nick doesn't handle LOK with care. all their hard work. i only saw a few pictures (not my fault) but yeah. Im still going to be very excited to see what happens.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:50pm
yall think i am crazy if i stock up on a healthy burrito ingredients to eat all week?

450 calories each, where as the ones from taco cabana were 910. 
and this has a lot of low fat

im tired of eating chicken and brown rice everyday

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14431444144514461447 2331>