Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14181419142014211422 2317>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:16pm
I had a feeling you were playing that one.

You know you're an instigator, wife.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:19pm
Evil Smileyes i am

lol are we married again?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:24pm
Yes we are, Pac-Man cakes. :)
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:30pm
People say anything for rts. Talking about how are you praising Rihanna but quoting Maya Angelou. Um if YOU actually knew anything about Maya & her work & life you wouldn't have even opened your mouth or lifted your fingers to type that. Faux ass intellectuals, Maya Angelou was no virgin Mary and would be considered what they called a "THOT" these days, look it up. But anything to drag a woman, folks get so uneasy when a woman is comfortable in her own skin and not conforming to misogynistic views. Rihanna isn't even American, they were not conditioned to the same extent to believe something that every mammal has on this planet is shameful.

Damn shame a woman's body has the world riled up and debating. That's some deep sh*t. Men talking about they would never want a woman like that but stay in IG "models" DMs and in their faces 24/7 in real life. And let's not talk about misogynistic women bashing her. If you don't like to "expose" yourself then fine, neither do I but I will never bash a woman that's confident in her own skin and doing what she wants and not what our patriarchal society tells her.

Folks are more offended by Rihanna's titties than they are about a white boy telling offensive jokes about blacks like it's cute. People are STILL talking. Rihanna is dangerous, she's everything she's not "supposed" to be according to society.

/End rant
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:30pm
Sitting here wide awake as if its a friday night

Why am I not schleepyy
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hey lies. May I ask what's wrong?

Dumb asses at my temp job. I have a full time job as well but I'm tryna stack my money up. If you saw me doing xyz that was not work related you should have asked if I was on my break or not instead of running to the higher ups. Since it's obviously your f*cking business when and what I'm doing on my break.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:01am
Snitches will get stitches.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:11am
But they got a whole lab full of uncertified people working with people's DNA and forging the signature of someone who left a long time ago. They had a surprise inspection and tried to play it off. The boss was acting like all the people in the vicinity worked for other companies in the building. I'm waiting on these bitches to call me back and tell me they don't need me no more. I'ma find the right number to call bitch since you ain't got nothing important to worry about I'll handle that for you.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:17am
I really need to get out the house before I lose my mind.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:19am
Hey niecy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14181419142014211422 2317>
  Share Topic