BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14121413141414151416 2419>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:08pm
A show based in Detroit but most of the characters are white. 1 blk guy and not one arab or latino to be found
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:17pm
so...the most awkward thing happened at work..My manager's brother asked me out on a date.....Confused...I wanted to say but I like your brother Cry
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:39pm
Damn BB.. You still didn't get in that mans pants yet

Hurry up
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:46pm
I backed off..I found out a couple months ago he lives with his gf and I'm not trying to deal with that type of drama. If they didn't live together, it would be a different story LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hey Diane !! I had some curry goat last night and thought of you  LOLLOLLOL
LOLDoesn't Diane hate that? Diane seems to hate everything Jamaican.

Im a new YardieCool One two more- i dont eat pattiesShockedShockedShocked i eat less than 3-5 a year. I dont fuxx with easter bun and cheese either

awwwwww HbEmbarrassed how was the goat?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 05 2014 at 8:51pm
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:54pm
They don't know how to do hair on LA Hair. I've seen too many women walk out of that salon with terrible looking leave out. Don't even try to blend or make it look realistic. A girl just walk out with a sew in that looked like a wig they didn't even try to lay flat.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:57pm
Ahh okay BB.

Diane, the goat was good! Now I'm craving a beef patty. I use to go get two and then get some fries at mcdonalds to eat with it   
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:01pm
Watching season1 of American Horror Story

These people are all types of crazy and fcked up! I'm confused tho.. the neighbor with the slow daughter and the house keeper.. are they ghosts?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Watching season1 of American Horror Story

These people are all types of crazy and fcked up! I'm confused tho.. the neighbor with the slow daughter and the house keeper.. are they ghosts?

gggggyyyyyaaaaaaaaaalllllll you know how they make those beef patties putting them n sorts of butter/shortening layes and layers of flaky pastry adn $hit? Nope i shall be free of those unecessary calories.

No they arent. but the house keeper is dead thats why only the dad sees the maid as sexy and everyone sees her as old and unattractive.

I used to watch LA hair never made much sense but i kept watching. just turned to it and im rolling my eyes. the sister manager STEEEELLLLL hasnt done a thing with her locs. They're shouting faking drama and yes the hair is blahhhhh 88% of the time.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:13pm
Cum for me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14121413141414151416 2419>