Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13821383138413851386 2438>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:18am
i had a really good run this morning.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:44am
Ugh! What a waste of time. My mom threw away my baby's damn paperwork for this appointment. That was the whole point of me even going. Now I done woke up extra early for no damn reason when I could've stayed sleep and gotten some rest. 

And now we're all dressed with nowhere to go. I wish these people would hurry up with my car...I could go out and about and atleast do something since got dressed up but I can't since I wouldn't have had my own car. If these people would've fixed my car right the first time I wouldn't have to go through all this bullsh*t.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:46am
Threw it out by accident or on purpose?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:51am
Good Mornin Folks
Y when I am not around...ppl like to sit at my desk and help themselves to my stuff. Just declared that somebody's finger is going to drop off if I don't get back my mechanical pencil..hmphhhh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:52am
HB I have no idea. I just asked her and she said she didn't move it even though the papers were in her glove compartment so IDK who else could've moved them.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:10am
this indian guy is so annoying. lol why did he think i was gonna tell him where i lived? i talk about indian ppl in general. i want to know are they the same in india as they are here...and now hes all crying cause oh you ask about me all the time...

i should ask him why he change his profile pic everyday...and why they all look the same. lol. its like those pics where you have to find whats different...smh.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:19am
Lady IceLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

this indian guy is so annoying. lol why did he think i was gonna tell him where i lived? i talk about indian ppl in general. i want to know are they the same in india as they are here...and now hes all crying cause oh you ask about me all the time...

i should ask him why he change his profile pic everyday...and why they all look the same. lol. its like those pics where you have to find whats different...smh.
My neighbors are Indian . The son and daughters can't date or marry until the parents choose the person . The daughters look at  least 25 and the son is a 19 year old. All are virgins . I wish the mom would hurry up and visit her family in india and being my hair lol . The family will do anything for me due to my little girl name lol. The grandma hair hangs down to her feet . I ask her at the son graduation party to sell me a few inches . My husband was like. Stern Smile Granny just laugh and gave me a hug .Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:22am
I  plan to make a topic about Rhianna outfit , but we have too many . I think she finally went to far . Beautiful girl .
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:05am
these automated bullsht things are so annoying

What happened to having actual people answer the damn phones
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon