BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13811382138313841385 2416>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:57am
That's good, lies.

I want to watch all of TaleSpin. That intro is too addictive!
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:14am
Why does my child always choose nights when we have to be up early for appointments to want to cry and whine all night? Team no sleep for me I guess. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day....It's 3:12 and she shows no sign of going back to bed and we have to be up at 7:30.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:35am
maybe she doesnt wanna go lol.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:17am
Bae!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

chile...

There is a pedophile in my family. He was never formally charged. The situation was "handled" internally within the family. The inappropriate behavior stopped. There were never any other problems after that. The adults forgave him. The children never forgot.

Fast forward to the present day. This person is now elderly, sick, impoverished, and all alone. He doesn't have transportation to get to Dr appts. No money for food. His clothes are always dirty. He looks bad. The children are now adults. They are always being criticized because they don't help him. Everyone else has forgotten the past. The children are just viewed as selfish, heartless people. They are not heartless. They are decent people that are actually conflicted over the situation. Would you help? Who is responsible for him?

gurl hell naw!! d'you hear me!! HAYEL. NAW!!  (not that i'm yellin' at you Lady)  fucc that nicca.  let him fuccin' rot.  I would remind those fuccers what the fucc happen to me.  You can't forgive people on my behalf!!  fuccouttahere.  Hows about them forgivin' ass ninja's go over there?  they scared for?  I would quit my whole damn family if they did me that.  fucc errybody.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:06am
Word
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:18am
ruzzle is the worst game ever. my mommy is now addicted. she loves scrabble, so it's right up her alley. i dipped out for 2 or so hours just now cause i was playing ruzzle. smmfh

morning!!

i forgot to tell oonu that they trying to kill me out here 2x curry (chicken AND goat) for dinner last week THEN i get home from a hard day's work today and its curried goat and roti and bananas WTF
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:30am
they trying to corrupt me!!! Im a decent God fearing Christian girl!

I want a pedi! what time they open i wonder?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:57am
Lol who is they..

Bae .. Erm.. Find out, find size,send me links, me buy, we play photo shoot

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:33am
Don't I just?!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13811382138313841385 2416>