BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14821483148414851486 2150>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:38pm
turn up india by yourself another year another blessing PartyBeer
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:39pm
googled shelf booty and this came up Dead
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:29pm

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jun 02 2014 at 10:04pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:33pm
Hb will u have to learn bottle tricks or is it just memorizing cocktails and creation
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

googled shelf booty and this came up Dead
ShockedCryCry
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:54pm
Side swiped one of those orange cylinders on the highway trying to get off an exit but I missed the exit so I quickly got back into my lane and swiped it. I'm ok, I'm glad I'm alive because it could've been a terrible accident. But dang my baby has residue all up on the right passenger side. Now I need to shop around for places to see if they can buff out the residue and scratches. *sigh* like i need another bill. It could've been worse and when I got home I got on my knees and thanked the lord.

Edited by IslandSuga - Jun 02 2014 at 9:55pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:05pm

Happy you are ok island .^^^ Anyone live in New york ? I can't make a topic . Too awful . Cry

Children on their way to get ice cream stabbed in elevator, police say

By Laura Ly, CNN
updated 9:50 PM EDT, Mon June 2, 2014
Investigators are considering the possibility that the suspect may also be responsible for another fatal stabbing that occurred just blocks away.
Investigators are considering the possibility that the suspect may also be responsible for another fatal stabbing that occurred just blocks away.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • A boy, 6, and a girl, 7, were stabbed in an elevator in a Brooklyn neighborhood
  • The boy, Prince Joshua "PJ" Avitto, died; the girl is in critical condition, police say
  • Police investigate whether the attack is related to a fatal stabbing in the same area

(CNN) -- New York police are searching for a man who stabbed two children, one fatally, in an elevator Sunday evening.

Police described the man as a "heavy set" black male, approximately 6 feet tall, between ages 25 and 35, and last seen wearing a gray shirt. He stabbed a 6-year-old boy and a 7-year-old girl inside an elevator in their apartment building in the East New York neighborhood of Brooklyn and fled, police said.

Prince Joshua "PJ" Avitto, 6, was stabbed in the torso and transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The girl was also stabbed in the torso and remains in critical condition, according to police.

New York Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said Monday that the two children were on their way to get ice cream when they were stabbed.

"The amount of violence we saw in an unusual weekend reinforces the need for an energized police department," Bratton said. "We cannot have a city where two ... children going to get an ice cream are stabbed, one killed and the other fighting for her life. That is not the City of New York that we want to police."

Families of both children have been coping with grief and have struggled to comprehend the situation.

"It's two children. It doesn't make any sense," said Scott Avitto, PJ's uncle. "We're all just struggling, we're trying to pull it together. Our family is strong, but we just want justice to be done."

"Pray for her, and us. And pray for PJ's family. This is senseless. I don't know what monster would do something like this," Regenia Trevathan, the girl's great-grandmother, told CNN affiliate WCBS. She said adults were watching the children outside on a playground when they went inside the building alone to get ice cream.

Avitto was related to Taj Gibson, a forward for the Chicago Bulls. Gibson tweeted Monday morning: "They killed my lil super man. #rippj only two more weeks until your 7 birthday. Tears forever." Gibson also posted a picture of Avitto to his Instagram account.

PJ's godfather Henry Alston said the boy's funeral will be Friday.

Police have recovered a Dura Edge knife that was used in the homicide.

Tanaya Copeland, 18, was found in the same neighborhood Friday night, unconscious and unresponsive with multiple stab wounds to her torso. Copeland was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital, police said.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Hb will u have to learn bottle tricks or is it just memorizing cocktails and creation

Nah I'm sure its just memorizing cocktails etc
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:12pm
Lol@aa... i saw that too. I havent tried letting a toddler stand back there :(
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:59pm
I just found out that Lupita Nyon'g was born in Mexico. I wondered why she had a name common for Hispanics.
It is interesting that she considers herself Mexican even though she spent most of her life in Kenya.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14821483148414851486 2150>
  Share Topic