Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14301431143214331434 2434>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:58pm
diane I love it!Embarrassed

I wanna check out her music some more

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:09pm
wow...this headache just evaporated lol

I could actually feel the pressure just easing off and just like that its gone
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:19pm
Thumbs Up
"My family is from Nigeria, and my full name is Uzoamaka, which means “The road is good.” Quick lesson: My tribe is Igbo, and you name your kid something that tells your history and hopefully predicts your future. So anyway, in grade school, because my last name started with an A, I was the first in roll call, and nobody ever knew how to pronounce it. So I went home and asked my mother if I could be called Zoe. I remember she was cooking, and in her Nigerian accent she said, “Why?” I said, “Nobody can pronounce it.” Without missing a beat, she said, “If they can learn to say Tchaikovsky and Michelangelo and Dostoyevsky, they can learn to say Uzoamaka.” "

Uzo Aduba

Photograph of US American Actress Uzo Aduba.jpg

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:40pm
Gkisses I need to buy some more of those lol.

IDK why I thought it was like 5 something. It's only 2:30.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

“If they can learn to say Tchaikovsky and Michelangelo and Dostoyevsky, they can learn to say Uzoamaka.” "

Clap
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:44pm
I've been wanting to check out Sleepy Hollow since supposedly it features a black woman who hasn't had a nose job yet. I watched mot of the pilot last night/this morning before falling asleep but I liked it. I may buy the season to support.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:47pm

Tanya Stevens is talented...artist and poet. Listen Bum WukEmbarrassed
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:48pm
The Dr. Oz show is like Sesame Street for grown ups.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:05pm

Lord the girl in the its a pity video was so beautiful to me and i thought the guys were hottt too.

That album (the one before rebelution) was my ish. I dont buy or listen to full albumsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed EVER I need to go listen to rebelution

Girl she had a song about One sweet little baby. Straight paternity fraud/jacket lifestyle.Star 
turn the other cheek was nice too

Ohh that song about the end of the relationship and he's moved on!!!!! When you havent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6OyppOz6eE

Cherry go look for BOOM/Bom' WUK! Have me ah let off (kitty) even though you're bruck (broke), love the love long ding dong. How are they (friends) so sure you're not the best one when it;=s me the length ah impress on! Fans self Ultimate side dude, dickmatized song.

Lady Saw is the official queen of dancehall but honestly Saw cant touch Tanya's depth, realness, lyrics, versatility, conscious lyrics, approach, freshness everytime she reappears. Saw definitely is skin-out hardcore dancehall and stays there she has her soft side (Marian Hall) but comparing both Naah.

Edited by Diane (35) - May 30 2014 at 2:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14301431143214331434 2434>
  Share Topic