Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14291430143114321433 2412>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:18am
Afternoon Smile
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Afternoon Smile
Afternoon
how was your interview?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol lemme know when they drop the noodzLOLDead

Hi missvw

You get called back?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:28am
No, no word yet. If I'm honest I really didn't like the company so I wouldn't be mad if I didn't get a second interview.

But I'm optimistic - I've got an interview on Monday, it's a smaller company and they pay more. The only thing I don't like is that the finance controller (who will be my manger) is based in Greece Confused and the bookkeeper is also offsite. I'll be the only finance based in the UK. Sounds like a lonely position.

Edited by Missvw - May 30 2014 at 10:33am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

No, no word yet. If I'm honest I really didn't like the company so I wouldn't be mad if I didn't get a second interview.

But I'm optimistic - I've got an interview on Monday, it's a smaller company and they pay more. The only thing I don't like is that the finance controller (who will be my manger) is based in Greece Confused and the bookkeeper is also offsite. I'll be the only finance based in the UK. Sounds like a lonely position.
as long as u are comfortable and know where u want to goThumbs Up
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:09pm
90 degrees already...its 1007 am...

Cry

my mom in law is talkin about shes wearing sweaters cause its raining and cold...
i hate the eastcoast...but im ready to be in the cold again..
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:21pm

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:25pm
Morning

Afro mi general i just wake up i actually spent last night listening to couple interviews- the LOX, 2 from DMX (love), and as i woke i started to listen to snoop lion. *eye roll*

Is it recent? If yes that betweenie man better not say a word about my DJ!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryBeenie man has always been the worst time of fassy hole though lolololololololol, instigator who plays the victim. LOLOL [Beenie Man]GAZA MI SEH[/Beenie Man]

CB thats the baddest thing in dancehall right there! Tanya Stephens. Wicked lyricist so underrated. Wish she'd drop another album.Ouch That songggggg mi gyallll memories, memoriessss

Edited by Diane (35) - May 30 2014 at 12:28pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:48pm
So I put in my notice for not being able to work evenings for a few weeks but I didn't say what it was for (the bartending classes)

My boss comes up to me all worried like "ohh is it a new job or something" then was like "well just so you know I appreciate you and youre a great worker"

Lmao. He must have got scared
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:55pm
this is a long one...kind of..

Ok here's the situation. I been seeing this guy off and on for like 6 years. We have major history but things haven't always been good with us. He ended up getting this girl pregnant in hs and I still can't stand her till this day. Anyways we back on again and things start getting serious between us. I tell him to cut off all the women he's talking to and he agrees. So last night we chillin and my guy friend hmu to remind me that we would hang out which I had totally forgot about and he had already drove 45 mins to see me. So I told my boo I was leaving. He said he was in for the night after I asked him if he was going out. And btw he's dressed and everything. So I leave and my guy friend is having trouble finding me so it takes a lil longer to get there but i turn around and see this fool behind me. So we end up driving off. He takes me home I go to sleep and that's that. Now my boo mad cuz I told him to cut them bitches off but he think Im just out here around when im not. And when I ask him where he went last night he said to his bm house to talk but they supposedly not around. I mean am I the only one wrong here or do I have the right to be mad too. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14291430143114321433 2412>
  Share Topic