BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13101311131213131314 2414>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:19pm
I've been so lazy lately. I need some vitamins.
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:21pm
i do whatever on my own time, f*ck what you gotta say.. live your own life
you a muhfuccn liiiiar, if you saying we can't get any hiiiigher

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:24pm
I'm talking to YOU
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:25pm
Keep me anonymous please..
So I'm talking to this guy. We talk everyday wich of course flirting happens.. i have not yet met his family because i dont feel like its the right time... his brother messaged me and is wanting to see me but tells me not to tell his brother.. everytime he sends me a message of that sort i blow him off and tell him i like his brother and not him but he keeps insisting. I have blocked him from my phone and fb but he makes fake profiles. Should I tell his brother or continue to ignore him?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:25pm
What made you choose Mixer for a username?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:41pm
i am so sad 
i need the jailbreak now Cry
my phone looks ugly, i hate it 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Keep me anonymous please..</span><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;"><span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">So I'm talking to this guy. We talk everyday wich of course flirting happens.. i have not yet met his family because i dont feel like its the right time... his brother messaged me and is wanting to see me but tells me not to tell his brother.. everytime he sends me a message of that sort i blow him off and tell him i like his brother and not him but he keeps insisting. I have blocked him from my phone and fb but he makes fake profiles. Should I tell his brother or continue to ignore him?</span>

Date n Phuck the brother very casually   and avoid the rest of the family. They crazy and he might be too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:51pm
who started this "fr fr" sh*t... annoying
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:53pm
Hey lies and missunfoolish.

You ain't talking to me, Turkles. I came up with this name because it means cocktail party.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:56pm
Lol @ these detroit strippers on sytycd
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13101311131213131314 2414>