Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13381339134013411342 2410>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:48pm
bindy got me rollin lmfaoooooooooCryLOL
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:57pm
It took me so dang long to get this child to take a nap that I can't even get myself to take a nap now that I have the chance even though I'm sleepy as heck. I don't even remember the last time I got a good night's sleep. I wish I could have a full day to myself to just sleep with no interruptions but that won't happen anytime soon.

Edited by niecy - May 22 2014 at 4:01pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:03pm
does anyone believe in anonymous internet gossiping?

i do but at the same time I would be wondering if it isn't someone who hates the person and wants them to look bad. so if it was in a big media outlet, I would have doubts. on a forum for women, I don't.

example is this one that queen510 posted from LSA. It started with KK and Kanye, and by page 100 it was about Gabrielle Union, Ciara, etc. It is very long
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:04pm
The girl who is spilling the beans did interrupt the gossiping session to say that she thinks the newbies signing up and asking questions are actually people who work for famous people trying to get info about what has been said about them.

that made me think that the girl is telling the truth.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:47pm
Just read this as someone's signature and thought it was pretty interesting:

Racism is a mental illness Don't believe me? Go to a nursing home. It's filled with people who can't remember the children that came out of their ballsacks and buttholes, but they'll never forget that the n-word is supposed to turn and feed them at 12:30. Neutral It's a real sickness. Be aware and don't internalize THEIR sickness. Blacks' very presence can mentally disable a majority, know your power!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:03pm
Even though I just had a reading back in March, Im tempted to get another one.

This lady finally remembered to bring me this business card even though I asked about it months ago LOL

Im just curious if the information Im told this time matches up with previous things I was told
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:04pm
Ya win some, ya lose some.

Just do you, let their bitter attitudes be your motivation, and let your success be your revenge

Thumbs Up

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - May 22 2014 at 5:05pm
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

my ex hit me up

i want to reply to it so bad.. but he completely ignored my last text to him
wouldn't even be worth it.

i miss him though Ouch
In the same boat Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:34pm
Be skroooong guuuuuuuuuurl!

Lol

I'm white fir the day
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

my ex hit me up

i want to reply to it so bad.. but he completely ignored my last text to him
wouldn't even be worth it.

i miss him though Ouch
In the same boat Cry

what you do? 

i gave in Cry we talked since but he just recently stopped replying so i guess he's gone now
probably won't hear from him in another 5-6 months Ouch

*sigh*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13381339134013411342 2410>
  Share Topic