Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12071208120912101211 2445>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:05pm
baileys and d'usse for breakfast a tramadol and a couple hits.....this will be a wonderful day at work 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:34pm
I feel like a little ol' lady. All I wanna do is take naps.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:45pm
Hey el and niecey! 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:06pm
Hey Diane. Ya'll are on summer break already?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:54pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:07pm
why is this Brotha lying saying he's sending my baby a box of stuff for her birthday. we'll see how that goes. i started to say more but i shall keep my thoughts to myself. somebody might use the ish against me on here.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:26pm
so that guy finally stopped texting me. smh. he must've realized i wasnt fallin for his games and crap. preschool teacher at 830pm.
lets drink and play games.
i dont know what im lookin for.

a new person tah talk to  cause i aint tryna hear that mess LOL
speaking of...let me find some ratchet reading for this thread
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:34pm
Hi, please keep me private. When I met my current boyfriend he was married and cheating on his wife. We were co-workers who quickly became friends. Once we realized that we wanted to be together I insisted that he leave his wife, move out and get a divorce. It took him a year before it was all official but he did. We have been living together for two years now and last night I found four empty expired condom wrappers in his drawer while putting away laundry. When I confronted him he swears they are old wrappers from the start of our relationship that he just never thrown out. Naturally, I am suspect I have been in this drawer for years and never noticed them before but they are the same type and brand that we were using when we first hooked up. He swears he would not be so stupid as the cheat, in our house and keep the wrappers that I need to "trust" him. We have been together four years, have a child a home and still go to relationship therapy to improve our relationship. While during our relationship he has not given me reason not to trust him, I have all passwords, access to his phone etc I also don't want to end up like his wife in a relationship with a cheater. Any advice?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:38pm
Good afternoon Ice and everybody!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:51pm
He cheated with u now u worried he's cheating on you....lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12071208120912101211 2445>