Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11381139114011411142 3108>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:34pm
Hi guys! I've been sleep all day, I have so much energy lol
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Do u wanna rideeee.

....In the backseat of a Caddy chop it up with Do or Die
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:45pm

I love this line so much..His performance is frickin amazing

"I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. And I know I'll get no justice here, so I'll let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!" - Tyrion

this is why i love meme, her tshirt and her lipstick! Cause i came in here to confess my crimes........................im guilty of not waiting till the season's over to catch season 4 (due in  part to my boredom and the gifs ive seen) I must say i've been delighted! yesssss mi gal the ting tun up LOUDD LOUDD. I need these books in my life like right now!

that outburst was StarStarStarStarStar and as are the empty pages in the book about Jamie. Now i can go read the game of thrones threadBig smile
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

yep results came back negative no hiv for me 

*thumb dads X4 *

Morning guys and dolls!

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Do u wanna rideeee.

....In the backseat of a Caddy chop it up with Do or Die

LOL Girl whaaat?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I love this line so much..His performance is frickin amazing

"I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. And I know I'll get no justice here, so I'll let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!" - Tyrion

this is why i love meme, her tshirt and her lipstick! Cause i came in here to confess my crimes........................im guilty of not waiting till the season's over to catch season 4 (due in  part to my boredom and the gifs ive seen) I must say i've been delighted! yesssss mi gal the ting tun up LOUDD LOUDD. I need these books in my life like right now!

that outburst was StarStarStarStarStar and as are the empty pages in the book about Jamie. Now i can go read the game of thrones threadBig smile

Lol thanks..yeah I've been meaning to read the actual books. I just read it on Wiki. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:00am
I don't love Meme.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:01am
That's cool bruh Thumbs Up
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:03am
You know you love me though.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11381139114011411142 3108>
  Share Topic