Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10931094109510961097 2336>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:59pm
WOIIIIIIIIII DIANE!!!!

Bare bacchanal!! I'm surprised you never watched. Well on the show he slept with all of them so..but I was on So Sick's fb and she's riding hard for him. Don't understand why all these women want a man who can't keep his buddie in his pants.
Anyhow, most of what you said is news to me. I only recently saw what SHORTY looks like. She bleachin bad.

Thanks Diane!!

Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:00pm
Diane's wall of text scared me.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

working out with cherry is a problem

What a prekkeh! Afro Mister Universe can't keep up, you need to double up on those protein bars and your juicing bro.

CB StarClap 

oh yes that goes for the bedroom too.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:22pm
lol

that boy cracks me up

my bff makes those faces too and he is chubby and with big eyes

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

WOIIIIIIIIII DIANE!!!!

Bare bacchanal!! I'm surprised you never watched. Well on the show he slept with all of them so..but I was on So Sick's fb and she's riding hard for him. Don't understand why all these women want a man who can't keep his buddie in his pants.
Anyhow, most of what you said is news to me. I only recently saw what SHORTY looks like. She bleachin bad.

Thanks Diane!!

No sah i dont have time for foolishness. oh he did lolol it make sense. Everybody wanna ride in the Benz with them benz pumpum. oh i see why you asked. So Sick lolol (that's a long time slang of his)

Sophia is very plain and fat/pudgy. She is latina not AA and umm i got the feeling he loved that little brown "good hair" baby too much. Yes it was a new baby and all but i dunno how to explain it. Cooning i guess. He does love all his kids though. 

Shorty is MA BITCH i loved her before i even saw her. Yes she looked like smeagol but so what. Is kartel say shorty is not Shorty say KartelWink GYAL nuh she mek the DJ start bleach first! Shorty been bleaching always in some ratchet clothes and hair (too much glue lead to traction alopecia), turrrrible nails and have moneyDeadDead. So back in 2008 and the mavado and him clash #1 he was bleaching. Mavado clown him and the country side eyed him so he stopped. It never reach the level of today though. Then him take up the bleaching again and it buss wehDeadDead

The children go to my alma mater (prep school) and my little cousin (he's in class with Addi Jnr aka Jaheim) came home one day and asked, "why is adidjah's mother so ugly?" I nearly lost my mind! She looked good on tv the other day though. Interestingly mavado's kids go to the same school. And Addi Jnr and dante brooks used to be besties a few years back. But whenever their dads were "warring" they'd stop being freinds.LOLLOL Lorttttt once there was a rumour that his mom and sister got killed and the other parents vacated that school so quickly CryCryCryCry they didnt like it that ish one bit. My relative was like when they come to PTA meetings they sit all the way in the back and better not say a effin word.LOL 

For all those heaux is Shorty name alone he's tattooed years ago on his hand. I wonder if he covered it, i havent seen it in years come to think of it.

Now derri you know how the cheating situation in Jamaica stay. and i assume most of the pets were "birds/heaux" from overseas that have to deal with other women to receive benefits. 

[VK] Thinking bout Jaheem, Raheem and Shorty I just bawl out "i never bring nuh gun that day" [/VK]
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:32pm
lol..

yes focus focus focus

lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:32pm
So Sick is Cray cray...From even before the show.People where shocked that she made it that far
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:35pm
Hey BSuga! *waves from chi-town*
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Hey Butta... what u up to for the weekend?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Hey Butta... what u up to for the weekend?

I have a birthday party tomorrow and dinner with my family. Sunday dinner with my dad. Might get my butt dirty again tonight. Depends on how I feel later on.

What about you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10931094109510961097 2336>
  Share Topic