Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11701171117211731174 2100>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:45pm
he look like her older uncle Confused
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 3:00pm
WEH DE GYAL NAME DIANE DEH????

DIANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok so, don't laugh right?
But Spiderman downloaded the whole season of Teacha's Pet for me to watch because I hate a bandwagon and there was no way I would watch it when it de fresh, right?

So now I have a burning question, did Vybez and Sosick de deh after the show done? Are they in a relationship or what? And whappen now that he lock up?

Also, Any Tea on Milk other than she suck hood pon tape and get shun? That's dumb
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:34pm
FOR DERRI ONLY! EVERYONE ELSE SCROLL ON BY

GURLLLLLLLLL now everybody knows i love me some Vybz Kartel but there's only so much ratchetry and women acting dumb, fake reality tv madness i could take. I did not watch one episode of Teacha's Pet. I couldnt with half his shenani.gans around 2009-2011 TBH

However, Im 100% sure he frigged them all and plenty of them came down for the trial. Whoever So sick is probably but you know how "relationship" is loosely defined in Jamaican context. I'd say yes them did deh but she aint wifed or was a ride or die. I wonder if brja knows? As you know he's in "one" relationship with Shorty, his next chick was Gaza Slim and this groupie named Candy (tweety bird tattoo) so after those three everyone is squabs.

Now that he's locked up for good Shorty is saying she gonna wait the 35 years, Gaza Slim still sending her love but has a new dude, soon after he got arrested Candy moved onto George Nooks (a singer). Candy was the one he was with at the hotel when the police came for him AND she took the marijuana possession charge. His foreign baby mother Sophia (the one with adidja palmer wife for life tatooed on her leg, the one weh blow the ganja smoke in the INFANT Shaheim face, the one ppl (incl. the now deceased Roach, his ex road manager) said change him and claim is she start make him eat pum pum and move differently, the same one weh have a LV bag full of USD When i know SHORTY never see that much cash yet, he was infatuated with her bad bad) was in Jamaica for the trial (but shorty was absent) but i dont beleive they were together since before the arrest. I heard some ish about his actual ex-wife (he wanted papers to travel to the US as his visa was revoked) and charges but it never made sense.

With regards to children i dunno who what or how he's supporting them behind bars. Except the 3 he has with Shorty as that's obvious. The girl, the foreign boy i guess gotta depend on their momma's now unless he had accounts set up for them . I don't know the identity of 2 of his kids or their moms.

I don't know about any other chicks, everyone else he had has been broke hungry and starving since October 1, 2011. I swear VK "mind" the most _______ girls in the country. The man never mean at all.

He has another trial in August so i anticipate the phuckery again. The charge is perverting the course of justice. Him, gaza slim and some crony of his Pim-Pim. 

Interestingly a month ago i happened upon a fellow that knew candy, the house, VK and some of his cronies. He was saying that candy is a dumb broad and confirmed that she had to jump to George nooks to sustain herself cause she was spending as she collected cash from VK and she never live nowhere. VK used to give that chick $$$$$$$$$$ everytime she come around even if the money was for supm she'd get it SMDH The fellow also said that for a certain video candy and VK shot , it was Shorty who bought the clothes and stuff for the video *deep sigh*

Milk was with ZipJock Liquid (ZJ are the DJs that play on Zip FM,, he made that wifey walk out and matey stand up song and some others) that was his penis. Now the thing is Liquid got two chicks pregnant at the same damn time (DW and another chick- DW was a F list singer i went to school with, she never buss as a singer) Milk and them use to war (words only, hell im sure there was a phys. confrontation)

Milk and liquid did the on and off thing but eventually broke it off. She came on tv or in the paper crying talmbout the jeering her son (high school age) received cause of the video, lost her TV show hosting job etc Then turned the whole thing around and started keeping a party called "milk way" with a freaky slant (not open sex but, show your tongue ring, bring your whip, edible body syrup etc) and the parties did pretty well. I do beleive the other local tv station had her hosting for a spell

Milk never had anything on Paula (first viral sex video in JA, she was underaged) though smmfhCry

It is rumoured (read: almost certain) that she got with Bounty Killa [VK] You drink off Milk with your little spoon tongue, when the girls dem see Killa them seh de womb broom come![/VK] But Ive always had it on good good authority that VK ate out her snatch and frigged her too. Been waiting on them damn videos to buss all now!

Edited by Diane (35) - May 09 2014 at 4:44pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:36pm
working out with cherry is a problem
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

What a prekkeh! Afro Mister Universe can't keep up, you need to double up on those protein bars and your juicing bro.

CB StarClap 

oh yes that goes for the bedroom too.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:59pm
WOIIIIIIIIII DIANE!!!!

Bare bacchanal!! I'm surprised you never watched. Well on the show he slept with all of them so..but I was on So Sick's fb and she's riding hard for him. Don't understand why all these women want a man who can't keep his buddie in his pants.
Anyhow, most of what you said is news to me. I only recently saw what SHORTY looks like. She bleachin bad.

Thanks Diane!!

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:00pm
Diane's wall of text scared me.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

What a prekkeh! Afro Mister Universe can't keep up, you need to double up on those protein bars and your juicing bro.

CB StarClap 

oh yes that goes for the bedroom too.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:10pm

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:14pm
lol cheers diane!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style