Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10811082108310841085 2444>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

I like Mills though. He can beat it, eat and cook! That's a winner!
yessssssssss
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hey HB...enjoy your wine and art class....please post a pic of what u painted under the influence

Will do
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:47am
some coochiehole nuh ovastan dem self...I don't bow down and worship no man and I am not a yes woman. So disrespect I take from no one. So sit the down and shadddddddddd up. Yes call and tell on me. I don't give a *&%^$#@Ekkkkkkkkkkkkk. I don't owe u nothing and I don't live in ur house ...so u don't feed or shelter me.. So off coochiehole. At the end of the day ...I can take my education and go elsewhere. Cant say the same for you....vent over
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:48am

How you drunk painting?!
Anywho, let me see!

Its brings out your creative juices... I swear!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

How you drunk painting?!
Anywho, let me see!

Its brings out your creative juices... I swear!

Yes wine does bring out some juiced to create and take risks!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:57am
Soo my mom brought up this idea to me

Since the house next door to us is for sale .. I should see if I qualify for a home loan... and then rent it to my godmother and my oldest brother.

It'd help my credit... nice extra income... and be a nice accomplish to have at 23. Hm.. idk yet.. its something to think about though.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:08am

Since the house next door to us is for sale .. I should see if I qualify for a home loan... and then rent it to my godmother and my oldest brother.

It'd help my credit... nice extra income... and be a nice accomplish to have at 23. Hm.. idk yet.. its something to think about though.

Yep nothing wrong with trying.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:14am

I say go for it. Even if you get denied for the loan it never hurts to try.

Also, you just gave me an idea to add to a pre-existing idea that I've been flipping flopping around in my mind for a while. 

Edited by niecy - May 08 2014 at 10:16am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:06am
Quote All morning I struggled with the sensation of stray wisps of one world seeping through the cracks of another. Do you know the feeling when you start reading a new book before the membrane of the last one has had time to close behind you? You leave the previous book with ideas and themes -- characters even -- caught in the fibers of your clothes, and when you open the new book, they are still with you.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:08am
that made me smile because i often feel guilty about starting a book too soon after reading the previous one.  its like moving on to a new relationship without having closure from the last.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10811082108310841085 2444>
  Share Topic