Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11561157115811591160 2412>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:41am
Good Morning! Warm 78 in my current location. I almost called in sick! maybe I'll just leave early.

Yes BSuga!!

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:45am
shad uppppp about that weather because it 52 and raining right nowPinch
But anywhoooooooo....about Chicago Fire...I hope Dawson aces her exam. But I really think she should stick to be being an EMT. I think that is her calling.
Y Shay is even talking to that gurl....she is coochie whipped I guess!!!!
Why I think pretty eyes is going to die next week!!!!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:49am
i hope Shay fails that exam and goes medical school like she planned. 

the only to people on that show that have any chemistry at all is Shay and Dawson.  i cant believe Dawson is straight.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the only to people on that show that have any chemistry at all is Shay and Dawson.  i cant believe Dawson is straight.
U watch it too tateeBig smile... I think that is the path Dawson should take too. Iono..maybe she is bi
And that old man hernandez that just made LT...need to give newbies a break
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

U watch it too tateeBig smile... I think that is the path Dawson should take too. Iono..maybe she is bi
And that old man hernandez that just made LT...need to give newbies a break

yeah i pretty much only watch shows if i think there'll be some kind of gay interest.  its surprising that they even gave Shay a storyline because Dick Wolf doesnt like entertaining them at all.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

shad uppppp about that weather because it 52 and raining right nowPinch
But anywhoooooooo....about Chicago Fire...I hope Dawson aces her exam. But I really think she should stick to be being an EMT. I think that is her calling.
Y Shay is even talking to that gurl....she is coochie whipped I guess!!!!
Why I think pretty eyes is going to die next week!!!!!

I think Dawson is going to pass but when the new season comes back she will be pregnant. So therefore she will have to go back to being a EMT and stay at 51.

Shaye is clit whipped fa show. I'm sick of her. And after she would have given me some stuff back I would of whipped her ask. And every time I see her I would until she returned my ish.

If Severide dies that show will not be the same. Who's going to be sexing everybody once he leaves?! I like Severide especially when he had his hand around that chick's next sexing her. I was screaming tear that pucci up Severide!

I'm glad Bolden finally asked the lady to marry him the correct way! So cute. When Mills busted him in his office I was .

Oh and I want to know more about the new black guy who just joined. Something justs seem fishy with him.   
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:01am
LOL Severide is he bawseeeeeeeeeeee with the ladies
Captain is rough around the edges that's y his proposal failed the first time around
That new black guy is suspect..and think Mills is going to expose him
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:02am
Morning y'all!

I'm excited for my wine and painting class tonight.

Alcohol and art... two of my favorite things
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:03am
Hey HB...enjoy your wine and art class....please post a pic of what u painted under the influence
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:04am
And I wonder whats going to happen with the engagement...since Dawson's brother got shot in Chicago PD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11561157115811591160 2412>
  Share Topic