BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 932933934935936 2420>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:41pm
Wow. That's sad BSuga. It's like do y'all know what it's like to be a kid?! Get up at the crack of dawn eat and wait for somebody to come outside so you can go OUTSIDE to play! Watch cartoons and eat cereal then say see ya later mom. I use to leave at 1 color and come back another. Going to the park, roller skating, going to the candy ladies house a million and 1 times. These kids want to be grown so fast and for what? We raised ourselves and still knew right from wrong. Wouldn't dare get out of line. I remember when damn was a bad word. My baby is a teenager still watching cartoons, playing with Legos and action figures. People want me to rush him to do other stuff. Nope! He can stay a kid.   
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:44pm
Why this man think its ok to hit people with his newspaper

He's lucky I'm working and can't knock him in the face

Wtf
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:49pm
There is a jazz fest coming to Austin next month and I want to go.  But my friends..............guess I'll go alone
Unhappy
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Wow. That's sad BSuga. It's like do y'all know what it's like to be a kid?! Get up at the crack of dawn eat and wait for somebody to come outside so you can go OUTSIDE to play! Watch cartoons and eat cereal then say see ya later mom. I use to leave at 1 color and come back another. Going to the park, roller skating, going to the candy ladies house a million and 1 times. These kids want to be grown so fast and for what? We raised ourselves and still knew right from wrong. Wouldn't dare get out of line. I remember when damn was a bad word. My baby is a teenager still watching cartoons, playing with Legos and action figures. People want me to rush him to do other stuff. Nope! He can stay a kid.   
Leave that baby let him grow in his own time. I also had a great time growing up. My Mom reminded me the other day that after she told me to bathe and not to go outside and play...when she thought I was inside watching tv like she told me to do after bathing...she heard the ball bouncing outside. Needless to say I got a buss ass because I didn't listenEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:22pm
Oh I use to hate that. You came in for dinner and thought you were going back outside but your mom would be like uhh where you going? Go in there and run that bath water! I use to sacrifice eating to stay outside. I didn't come home until that last street light came on. Then I had to stay in the yard! But as soon as my mom left we would go right back outside!!
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:30pm
rihanna doing too much with those pictures Ermm

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:31pm
Lmaooooo Beyonce fans begging for money online.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:50pm
If I were single with my 20s body and 30s confidence, I would be a bonafide ho.  But I'm not.  I'm sure my hubby is wondering WTH is going on with wifey...... #justtakeitandbegrateful #womenintheir30s
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:15pm
When I walked by the guy I hit him on his head with my water bottle

he's lucky that's all I had in my hands and it wasnt anything harder
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

When I walked by the guy I hit him on his head with my water bottle

he's lucky that's all I had in my hands and it wasnt anything harder

Stop work place bullying!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair