BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 993994995996997 2148>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:39am
The kicker is that her parents went on TV and stated that she was a good kid. They moved her from a school to a better school hoping trouble wouldn't follow her. When asked by the news we heard it started from a dispute on Facebook, the parents stated we don't know anything about that but she was a good kid. *side eye activated* Well when they pulled the receipts, her Facebook has her throwing up gang signs and the middle finger. I believe they moved her to a new school because she was in some drama but now want to blame the other 14 year old who shot her!
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:48am
maybe it makes them feel better...but i hate when ppl get on tv talking bout so and so was good and sweet and is in the arms of God...why they gotta lie like that?Ermm

idiot parents why dont they know what their kids are doing? 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Hey bae,

Meme your tank is cute

Thanks
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:29am
my internet connection has been *&%^$#@Eed up since yesterday...I don't pay almost 40 quid a month for thisSleepy

and my arse is sore from yesterday's workout...afro....

LOL Dead
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

The kicker is that her parents went on TV and stated that she was a good kid. They moved her from a school to a better school hoping trouble wouldn't follow her. When asked by the news we heard it started from a dispute on Facebook, the parents stated we don't know anything about that but she was a good kid. *side eye activated* Well when they pulled the receipts, her Facebook has her throwing up gang signs and the middle finger. I believe they moved her to a new school because she was in some drama but now want to blame the other 14 year old who shot her!
Shocked
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:57am
Butta...I was at a burial ground in Jamaica. And me being nosey walked off from the funeral I was at to see why this one casket had only 13 people. Come to find out I didn't have to wonder no more...Because the pastor started out Clifford was a known pickpocket in the community who refused to work Shocked...gurlllll I didn't wait to hear anymore. I walked right back to the funeral where I was suppose to be.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:00pm
Rihanna's pics are out...she posting on instagram

Lawd..that girl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Butta...I was at a burial ground in Jamaica. And me being nosey walked off from the funeral I was at to see why this one casket had only 13 people. Come to find out I didn't have to wonder no more...Because the pastor started out Clifford was a known pickpocket in the community who refused to work Shocked...gurlllll I didn't wait to hear anymore. I walked right back to the funeral where I was suppose to be.

I'm sorry but I . At Clifford the town pick pocket!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:05pm
I feel bad because they are kids. When I was 14 I was to busy outside playing double dutch! Now a days these kids try to be so tough, grown and something they aren't.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I'm sorry but I . At Clifford the town pick pocket!
My brother was like...yup dats what u get LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 993994995996997 2148>