BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 931932933934935 2232>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:53am
HB you get your candle tomorrow right? (why do I remember the date? smh)

I told my sister after your coupon and we're jealous. She rushed to go check her email... nope
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:54am
 i read this one article the other day listing headphones by quality and Beats were at the bottom of the list and i mean bottom.  pretty much every brand you can think of beat them out, even JVC and Koss...yeah Koss.   now this article  comes out today talking about Beats controlling 70% of the quality headphones marketLOL folks out here puttin in work over sh*tty head gear? smh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:01am
I swear I have some weird dream.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:07am
Marriott hotels look like hospitals. I have yet to see one that looked not so clinical. I'm watching The Mothman Prophecies onb SyFy and I'll be damn if the Marriott in this movie don't look like a hospital. The Marriott downtown = hospital, the Marriott in Cary, NC looked like a big outdated, Golden Girls-esque skilled nursing home/hospital. Idk why this is bugging me.

This is random so goodness for this thread.   
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i read this one article the other day listing headphones by quality and Beats were at the bottom of the list and i mean bottom.  pretty much every brand you can think of beat them out, even JVC and Koss...yeah Koss.   now this article  comes out today talking about Beats controlling 70% of the quality headphones marketLOL folks out here puttin in work over sh*tty head gear? smh
product reviews by certain bloggers/publications/sites are political and often very biased.

when i was buying home theatre equipment i noticed a lot of this happening .. certain places will slate certain companies just because, even if the user reviews are outstanding.

also in terms of the upscale headphone market .. i.e trend/image consumers, beats do just that. when people are buying beats, they arent looking for true audiophile experiences, they are looking for a sharp kick and snare with a deep thump and a sh*t load of cool

and beats controls that market without doubt. they did what other headphone companies wished they could do and for that they are envy and whipping boy of companies and bloggers alike

Edited by afrokock - Apr 27 2014 at 11:13am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

HB you get your candle tomorrow right? (why do I remember the date? smh)

I told my sister after your coupon and we're jealous. She rushed to go check her email... nope

Lmao

Yes, the 28th  LOL  Ill probbaly go on tuesday though
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

these kids so bad Cry

Yaaass! Especially Cortez and Crystal. I can't believe he was hitting her like that. I think Montreal is faking his voice sometimes because when he was cursing you could CLEARLY hear what he was saying.

i wonder if they ever found crystal. she said her mom put her in the hospital @ 8, ya think shes like that bc her mom?
and cortez actually looked less bad when they were playing ball
bless coach williams.
and i doubt it w spanky, i dont think any kid wants to get made fun of lol
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Keep your fast hands off my tail, sir. Humph.

Ok then. Good night and have a great Sunday!!
I'll do just that, ma'am.LOLAnd thanks.Smile

Good morning, everybody!

Edited by Mixer - Apr 27 2014 at 11:23am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:20am
everyone wears headphones nows and not ear phones because of beats

shiiiiiiiieeeeeet!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:25am
Cant remember if the song I liked was by Zendaya or Tinashe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style